Molina Healthcare Social Worker Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

2.0

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Molina Healthcare (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

It was over the phone. Intially, I was not offered a position but a couple of months later, when something else came up, they called me again. I did three rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Molina Healthcare

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

I arrived promptly for my 5:00pm interview with the program director, which was scheduled and confirmed via phone conversation and email by the company recruiter. Upon entering the lobby I was politely greeted by the receptionist who had a printed name tag waiting for me. The tag had my name misspelled, which was the first of several unprofessional behavior/practice to be demonstrated that day. After several minutes I was greeted by a very pleasant young women who introduced herself as the program director's assistant. Thereafter, she walked me to the program director's office for my scheduled interview. Upon knocking on the door and informing the director I was there for my scheduled interview, the assistant was giving a hand wave and told she was busy. The assistant was clearly embarrassed and had me wait in her office with her while she attempted to make amends for her bosses unprofessional behavior. During this time, the assistant offered polite conversation, was very professional, and was genuinely sympathetic to my situation. After waiting for 10 minutes, I was told the program director would meet with me after I met with the program managers. Subsequently, I was taken to the meet the program managers as the assistant told me what an amazing company Molina was to work for. I was introduced to the program manager who started the interview with the never fail, "tell me about yourself?" As I briefly highlighted my career goals and accomplishments, another manager entered the room, and asked me to wait before I start over while she read my resume. It progressively went down hill from that point forward. All of the interview questions were vague, unorganized, and poorly stated. When I asked what the daily duties/activities of the position I was applying for entailed. The first program manager stated, " I am not sure." "The program is expanding, so we are not sure what the job entails." " Honestly, I don't even know what position you applied for." "Do you remember?" I was utterly blown away and speechless! Finally, I was told the director would see me; however, upon arriving to her office, I was informed she had left for the day. The program manager was confused and while searching for a viable excuse settled on, " she had a meeting, she had to go to." Wow! I was then told to contact H.R. to reschedule my interview. When I asked for a business card and contact person in a H.R., I was told, "well they will call you, if not call the main number." The following day, I attempted to contact H.R. and the recruiter to reschedule my interview, but never received a response to my emails. Undoubtedly, this is the most unprofessional, unorganized company I have ever interacted with as a paid career professional!

Interview Questions

• What happens if you pass your state licensing exam and we only have positions available for unlicensed social workers. Because there a great difference in pay would you leave?   1 Answer