Mollen Immunization clinics

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in June 2010.

Interview Details – This was my first nursing job. The interview was via phone and very easy and friendly. There was a lot of paperwork to complete. It was simple to do tho. There were some online training a to do as we'll. they welcomed new grads which was great. I worked for them fo
For four seasons.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in August 2011.

Interview Details – I remember talking with someone on the phone but most of it was through email correspondence. All the info we needed to know was online and with testing. I do remember having some questions and when I talked with someone they were polite and very informative.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Licensed Practical Nurse

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in August 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and then a few days later I was contacted for a phone interview (which lasted 12 mins).

Interview Question – The most amount of shots that I have ever given in a day?
Are you comfortable working alone?
  Answer Question

Salt Lake City, UT

Interview Details – I applied online for a job working at a flu clinic. I received a phone call the next day. I was interview right then for the job. I was asked if my licence could be checked while we were on the phone to verify that I had a current licence. I was asked if I would be ok working alone and I said yes. I was offered the job at that point.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to work alone?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Data Entry Verifier Interview

Data Entry Verifier
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in August 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online for the data entry verifier position. Because I've been out of work almost 4 months, I wasn't really expecting to get a call back or anything but a couple of days later, I got a call from HR wanting to interview me. They asked standard questions, "What do you think qualifies you for the job?", "Do you have reliable transportation?", "Are you looking for full time or part time work?" I answered honestly as always and hoped that I was doing ok. I've been through numerous interviews already where they tell me they'll give me a call so I was pleasantly surprised when she offered me the job right then and there. She sent me an e-mail with all the details we talked about on the phone and also a map of the office so I could come down and fill out paperwork for a background check. I drove down there the next day and filled out my paperwork and saw the 30+ desks they have for all the data entry verifiers they're looking to hire for the season. Yes, it's a seasonal job, no benefits, $10.00 an hour but I need to be able to pay my bills and I'm still living with my parents so it doesn't matter if there's no benefits, I already have health insurance. If you're in a fortunate situation like mine where you can afford to work with no benefits, it's really worth it to work there. I thought everybody that I came into contact was super nice and I'm excited to start there. By the way, I picked the full time shift working 6AM-2:30PM.

Interview Question – Really no hard questions. Just standard ones. Do you have reliable transportation? Are you looking for full time or part time work? What do you think qualifies you for the position?   Answer Question

Flu Clinic Nurse Interview

Flu Clinic Nurse
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in September 2009.

Interview Details – Mollen is very organized now. In years past working in the field could be chaotic especially in the beginning of the immunization season.

Interview Question – Do you have transportation   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Nurse
Phoenix, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in August 2010.

Interview Details – I just applied online. No background check, no references checked. Someone called that day after the online process, asked a few questions, made the job offer. However, due to low pay and long commute the available shifts were not worth it.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. Just the basic verifying info on application.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation accepted.

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied online - interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in August 2012.

Interview Details – Fill out online application, telephone interview

Interview Question – Not difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, they have flat rates for RNs and LPNs

Immunization Nurse Interview

Immunization Nurse

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, verifying your clinical knowledge. Faxing of paperwork and other documents, They stress that shifts are first come first serve for new hires. Re-hires get first pick of shifts, but shifts always come available, especially as the week/days you desire get closer. Able to be on call for extra shifts in your area.

Interview Question – Verification of your experience. They then explain the whole hiring process (instantaneous) pending verification of your documents, license, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Flu Shot Nurse Interview

Flu Shot Nurse

I applied online - interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in October 2011.

Interview Details – Easy to get a position with company as long as you are willing to work alone and use partial vials.

Interview Question – none They go over the questions you answered on the online app.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mollen Immunization clinics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mollen Immunization clinics interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mollen Immunization clinics employees and interview candidates.