Mollen Immunization clinics

1.2

Data Entry Verifier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in August 2011.

I applied online for the data entry verifier position. Because I've been out of work almost 4 months, I wasn't really expecting to get a call back or anything but a couple of days later, I got a call from HR wanting to interview me. They asked standard questions, "What do you think qualifies you for the job?", "Do you have reliable transportation?", "Are you looking for full time or part time work?" I answered honestly as always and hoped that I was doing ok. I've been through numerous interviews already where they tell me they'll give me a call so I was pleasantly surprised when she offered me the job right then and there. She sent me an e-mail with all the details we talked about on the phone and also a map of the office so I could come down and fill out paperwork for a background check. I drove down there the next day and filled out my paperwork and saw the 30+ desks they have for all the data entry verifiers they're looking to hire for the season. Yes, it's a seasonal job, no benefits, $10.00 an hour but I need to be able to pay my bills and I'm still living with my parents so it doesn't matter if there's no benefits, I already have health insurance. If you're in a fortunate situation like mine where you can afford to work with no benefits, it's really worth it to work there. I thought everybody that I came into contact was super nice and I'm excited to start there. By the way, I picked the full time shift working 6AM-2:30PM.

Interview Questions
    • Really no hard questions. Just standard ones. Do you have reliable transportation? Are you looking for full time or part time work? What do you think qualifies you for the position?   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in August 2011.

I applied online and then a few days later I was contacted for a phone interview (which lasted 12 mins).

Interview Questions
    • The most amount of shots that I have ever given in a day?
      Are you comfortable working alone?

Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in August 2011.

I remember talking with someone on the phone but most of it was through email correspondence. All the info we needed to know was online and with testing. I do remember having some questions and when I talked with someone they were polite and very informative.

No negotiations

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in August 2010.

I just applied online. No background check, no references checked. Someone called that day after the online process, asked a few questions, made the job offer. However, due to low pay and long commute the available shifts were not worth it.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. Just the basic verifying info on application.   View Answer
    No negotiation accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in June 2010.

I applied online for a job working at a flu clinic. I received a phone call the next day. I was interview right then for the job. I was asked if my licence could be checked while we were on the phone to verify that I had a current licence. I was asked if I would be ok working alone and I said yes. I was offered the job at that point.

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

This was my first nursing job. The interview was via phone and very easy and friendly. There was a lot of paperwork to complete. It was simple to do tho. There were some online training a to do as we'll. they welcomed new grads which was great. I worked for them fo
    For four seasons.

Flu Clinic Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in September 2009.

Mollen is very organized now. In years past working in the field could be chaotic especially in the beginning of the immunization season.

Immunization Nurse Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics.

Phone Interview, verifying your clinical knowledge. Faxing of paperwork and other documents, They stress that shifts are first come first serve for new hires. Re-hires get first pick of shifts, but shifts always come available, especially as the week/days you desire get closer. Able to be on call for extra shifts in your area.

Interview Questions
    • Verification of your experience. They then explain the whole hiring process (instantaneous) pending verification of your documents, license, etc.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in August 2012.

Fill out online application, telephone interview

None, they have flat rates for RNs and LPNs

Flu Shot Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Mollen Immunization clinics in October 2011.

Easy to get a position with company as long as you are willing to work alone and use partial vials.

Interview Questions
    • none They go over the questions you answered on the online app.   Answer Question
    none