Molnlycke Interview Questions

3.1

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Molnlycke in February 2014.

Process is extensive ( 6+ weeks). Require you to meet with at least 6 people before they offer you the job.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Molnlycke in March 2008.

Very typical of an office interview. HR narrows the search down to just a few. Second interview with hiring manager and other team members. Relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • What types of pressure have you worked under in your past positions?   Answer Question
    no negotiation.

Vice President Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Molnlycke in January 2010.

Extensive up front work from the recruiter. Built a business plan and 17 page experience document. 3 roounds of interviews including with my new team. Interviewed with the entire leadership team.

Interview Questions
    • What difference can you bring to this company   View Answer
    Resonable. There was a give and take. Make sure you ask for it or you wont get it.

Communication Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gothenburg (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gothenburg (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Molnlycke.

It was a very long and detailed interview process. Had to meet with the recruiter, then the manager, then the manager's manager, and then a phone call, then a personality evaluation. It was very thorough. But nothing too impossible. Be prepared for each meeting.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked allot of good questions and the working culture was explained to me by the recruiter, the manager, as well as the top manager.   Answer Question

I was offered a much higher salary for a similar role elsewhere.

Operation & Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied online - interviewed at Molnlycke in September 2012.

Accomplished Sales and operation Manager with 14 years of extensive and progressive skills in the field of wholesale and retail operation, Coordinating the activities of various products concerned with the product, pricing, sales, packing, promotion, market trends, competitors, customer needs and distribution of products and service. Having an excellent
    approach to solving problems, having proven people management skills, with the ability to manage performance and motivate staff on an individual and team level.

didn't accept the salery

R&D Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Molnlycke in April 2011.

Start from phone interview from a head hunter, then group phone interview with manager, director and human resource. Half a month later, was flied for a on-site interview with over 14 interviewer over two days, plus a 2-hour paper-based test (I would say this is the most painful step since it is completely work experience related), I would like to give a scientific presentation instead but was not asked to do it even I have spent a long time preparing for it. 2 weeks later, I was video interviewed again for an hour by the executive manager before formally offered the job from several candidates.
    Yes, the company just needs a person with performance perfectly match what the company works for, no nonsense or time-wasting procedure, highly efficient.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manchester, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Molnlycke in January 2010.

A really professional company with a nice product range. The interview consisted of a panel of two, one senior manager and one HR manager. Questions were centered on project management experience, if you have done this from beginning to the end you would have a good chance of getting this job.

Interview Questions
    • Have you been involved in all stages of project management   View Answer
    • Why are you interested in the company?   View Answer

Worked for Molnlycke? Contribute to the Community!