Molnlycke Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015

3.2

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Molnlycke (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I enjoyed my interview process. Everyone that I met with sold the company like top salesmen. I felt that I was given a true glimpse into the company and into the position. The HR rep and hiring manager were very personable and professional.

Senior Learning & Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Molnlycke (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews, one with an external recruiter, one with an internal recruiter. 2 face-to-face interviews at an off-site location with the hiring manager, 1 on-site interview with the VP HR, HR Manager, Sr. Sales leader and the hiring manager.

I was very disappointed with the way this company essentially wasted my time. One of the main honest points I made to the hiring manager is my lack of Healthcare experience, to which I was told that it would not be a problem and they were more focused on the L&D experience. After a total of 5 various interviews, I was told that due to my lack of healthcare experience they are going to consider someone internal. I was extremely disappointed and felt as if my hopes were elevated for no reason. Not to mention the absolute waste of my time. I wish the hiring manager could have been more upfront about how important Healthcare experience was from the moment I told her I was lacking in this area. It could have saved me a lot of time.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really questions, it was more of a dialogue. Describing myself, my experience, why I like the company. Answering why I like the company is very important.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Molnlycke (Norcross, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Process is extensive ( 6+ weeks). Require you to meet with at least 6 people before they offer you the job.

Vice President Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Molnlycke (Atlanta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

Extensive up front work from the recruiter. Built a business plan and 17 page experience document. 3 roounds of interviews including with my new team. Interviewed with the entire leadership team.

Interview Questions

• What difference can you bring to this company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Resonable. There was a give and take. Make sure you ask for it or you wont get it.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Molnlycke (Norcross, GA) in March 2008.

Interview

Very typical of an office interview. HR narrows the search down to just a few. Second interview with hiring manager and other team members. Relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What types of pressure have you worked under in your past positions?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Communication Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gothenburg (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Molnlycke (Gothenburg (Sweden)).

Interview

It was a very long and detailed interview process. Had to meet with the recruiter, then the manager, then the manager's manager, and then a phone call, then a personality evaluation. It was very thorough. But nothing too impossible. Be prepared for each meeting.

Interview Questions

• I was asked allot of good questions and the working culture was explained to me by the recruiter, the manager, as well as the top manager.   Answer Question

I was offered a much higher salary for a similar role elsewhere.

Operation & Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Molnlycke (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2012.

Interview

Accomplished Sales and operation Manager with 14 years of extensive and progressive skills in the field of wholesale and retail operation, Coordinating the activities of various products concerned with the product, pricing, sales, packing, promotion, market trends, competitors, customer needs and distribution of products and service. Having an excellent
    approach to solving problems, having proven people management skills, with the ability to manage performance and motivate staff on an individual and team level.

didn't accept the salery

R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Molnlycke in April 2011.

Interview

Start from phone interview from a head hunter, then group phone interview with manager, director and human resource. Half a month later, was flied for a on-site interview with over 14 interviewer over two days, plus a 2-hour paper-based test (I would say this is the most painful step since it is completely work experience related), I would like to give a scientific presentation instead but was not asked to do it even I have spent a long time preparing for it. 2 weeks later, I was video interviewed again for an hour by the executive manager before formally offered the job from several candidates.
    Yes, the company just needs a person with performance perfectly match what the company works for, no nonsense or time-wasting procedure, highly efficient.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Molnlycke (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

A really professional company with a nice product range. The interview consisted of a panel of two, one senior manager and one HR manager. Questions were centered on project management experience, if you have done this from beginning to the end you would have a good chance of getting this job.

Interview Questions

• Have you been involved in all stages of project management   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in the company?   1 Answer