Molnlycke

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Molnlycke in February 2014.

Interview Details – Process is extensive ( 6+ weeks). Require you to meet with at least 6 people before they offer you the job.

Interview Question – What is your willingness to relocate   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Molnlycke in March 2008.

Interview Details – Very typical of an office interview. HR narrows the search down to just a few. Second interview with hiring manager and other team members. Relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Question – What types of pressure have you worked under in your past positions?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Vice President Human Resources Interview

Vice President Human Resources
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Molnlycke in January 2010.

Interview Details – Extensive up front work from the recruiter. Built a business plan and 17 page experience document. 3 roounds of interviews including with my new team. Interviewed with the entire leadership team.

Interview Question – What difference can you bring to this company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Resonable. There was a give and take. Make sure you ask for it or you wont get it.

Operation & Supply Chain Manager Interview

Operation & Supply Chain Manager
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied online - interviewed at Molnlycke in September 2012.

Interview Details – Accomplished Sales and operation Manager with 14 years of extensive and progressive skills in the field of wholesale and retail operation, Coordinating the activities of various products concerned with the product, pricing, sales, packing, promotion, market trends, competitors, customer needs and distribution of products and service. Having an excellent
approach to solving problems, having proven people management skills, with the ability to manage performance and motivate staff on an individual and team level.

Interview Question – no available   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – didn't accept the salery

R&D Engineer Interview

R&D Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Molnlycke in April 2011.

Interview Details – Start from phone interview from a head hunter, then group phone interview with manager, director and human resource. Half a month later, was flied for a on-site interview with over 14 interviewer over two days, plus a 2-hour paper-based test (I would say this is the most painful step since it is completely work experience related), I would like to give a scientific presentation instead but was not asked to do it even I have spent a long time preparing for it. 2 weeks later, I was video interviewed again for an hour by the executive manager before formally offered the job from several candidates.
Yes, the company just needs a person with performance perfectly match what the company works for, no nonsense or time-wasting procedure, highly efficient.

Interview Question – How about your trouble-shooting skills?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Manchester, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Molnlycke in January 2010.

Interview Details – A really professional company with a nice product range. The interview consisted of a panel of two, one senior manager and one HR manager. Questions were centered on project management experience, if you have done this from beginning to the end you would have a good chance of getting this job.

Interview Questions

• Have you been involved in all stages of project management   View Answer
  • Why are you interested in the company?   View Answer

Worked for Molnlycke? Contribute to the Community!