Molson Coors Interview Questions

2.8

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Molson Coors in June 2013.

1 interview for my position. very light interview, non-stressful, 2 supervisors asking standard interviewing questions. Pleasant...Lasted about an hour. No waiting on supervisiors to join the interview as they were both together and on time!

no negotiation

Packaging Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burton upon Trent, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burton upon Trent, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Molson Coors in April 2014.

Video Interview - which is quite weird but okay, they ask 4 simple questions about teamwork and leadership.
    Telephone Interview - Very relaxed, competency based, why molson coors, why you chose your degree, teamwork.
    Assessment Centre - everyone is extremely nice, Face to Face interview which is competency based, presentation on innovation, group exercise which is a bit hard as you don't know what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions at all but would help you asked some technical questions yourself, to make you stand out.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Molson Coors in January 2009.

You will encounter behaviour text book questions, as well as situational. Therefore have some stories available in order to refer to your work experience.

Technical Brewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Molson Coors in May 2010.

Did well enough on phone interview to get a panel interview. They never called me back to let me know either way. Out of curiousity I called the HR rep. back and she said a decision on the position was pending. Never got back to me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you were under pressure.   View Answer

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Molson Coors in February 2011.

I applied online, then had 3 telephone interviews and then a one on one interview. All HR type questions like why do you want to work here, greatest weakness and strengths. After I gave them 4 interviews in total they did not even call or email me to let me know what their decision was and I did not even bother to call them and ask. Very unprofessional.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Molson Coors in January 2010.

It was through a recruiter, therefore, did not have initail communication with company except on the interview day.

It was a group interview that included HR, the hiring manager, and a team member. I only had this interview and I am not sure if there was going to be another interview with senior management.

Long interview- many questions were asked by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of your leadership skills and how people would describe it and how it is pertinent to your success?   Answer Question

Worked for Molson Coors? Contribute to the Community!