Mom Corps.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mom Corps. in March 2013.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds of interviews and the whole process took about a month. The first interview was held over Skype by the current HR interns. Got a call a week later to set up a phone interview with one of the bosses. Got a call a few days later to set up an in-person interview with the Principal over coffee. I was surprised at how many rounds of interviews there were considering it was just an internship - but it did show me how much there team cares about hiring the right fit.

Interview Question – Pretty standard interview questions. Nothing threw me off-guard.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary was nonnegotiable but I was able to create my own work schedule.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mom Corps.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mom Corps. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mom Corps. employees and interview candidates.