Mom Corps. Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mom Corps.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mom Corps. (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, basic interview and background questions. Got the in person interview with the company. Was told I was one of the candidates chosen to move to the next round of interviews. Never heard anything after that.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mom Corps. (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews and the whole process took about a month. The first interview was held over Skype by the current HR interns. Got a call a week later to set up a phone interview with one of the bosses. Got a call a few days later to set up an in-person interview with the Principal over coffee. I was surprised at how many rounds of interviews there were considering it was just an internship - but it did show me how much there team cares about hiring the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. Nothing threw me off-guard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was nonnegotiable but I was able to create my own work schedule.