Mom365 Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

1.8

Newborn Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mom365 (Columbia, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

A very easy interview. Comfortable and friendly. I was asked easy to answer questions and was made to feel like they cared how I felt. I was given enough information about the job that I really wanted to be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with infants   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mom365.

Interview

Basically they had a job fair when I went there. You learned about the company. You were given a tour of the call center and eventually the building. Talked with the manager. He gave you chances to ask him questions. He was extremely nice. Got a call back from the recruiter for a second interview. Did the second interview with a different lady. She was extremely nice. She asked a lot of the same questions as the first interview. Then I got a call back two hours after with a job offer. Then you had to fill out a lot of paperwork and submit a background check form.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to leave your job? 2. Why do you want to work here? 3. What would be three words that your friends would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

He asked how much would you like to be paid & then stated that pay was $10.00 plus bonus potential.

Senior Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365 (Saint Charles, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

COMPLETE LACK OF INTEGRITY IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS! Completed telephone interview with HR rep as well as some on-line assessments and was called in to interview with direct manager. I was called to come back on very short notice to interview with additional managers. While talking with these four individuals, I received four different versions of how the reporting structure worked. Despite the original manager telling me not to accept another offer without telling her, I was apparently excluded from additional consideration. That's fine, but two separate folks told me three separate times that they would let me know the outcome, however, my emails and telephone messages were rudely ignored following my second interview. Finally, about a month or more following my second interview, I received a form letter from the HR rep (who had ignored my previous messages) that indicated they had reviewed my resume and decided I wasn't a good fit. Really? My resume, after two interviews with three different people?

Interview Questions

• VP of Ops asked me to tell him who his customers were.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365.

Interview

I was interviewed at a fast-food place. Not professional at all. I originally thought I'd be inyerviewed in the hospital, at least. Since this was a photographer position, I brought in my portfolio of child and baby portraits, but they weren't necessary. The interviewer did look the images over, at least. She explained what the company was, what they did, and showed me....the sales of an employee I'D be working with from the previous quarter. I guess to entice me with the POTENTIAL money I'd be able to learn. I knew it was just potential earnings because she told me it was commission or base pay, depending on what I earn more of. Obviously earning $3k in the month of April (tax refund season) was too good to be true to happen every month. Overall, I felt like I was being rushed to be a replacement....which what a surprise, I was indeed a last-minute interview replacement! The training itself was terrible. I was at first placed with a wonderful photographer who took me into rooms with her and she took amazing portraits, but then I was thrown into the hospital I'd be making my permanent base with Miss $3k-In-April. She was a horrible trainer and took the worst photos. Blurry, weird positioning of the baby, bad composition. treated me like I knew absolutely nothing about photography despite being a photo student and just went soooooo slow.... I took the job anyway because I needed money.

Interview Questions

• How well do you get along with small children?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever handled a baby before?   Answer Question
    • What was one thing you had to overcome in a workplace? How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation whatsoever. You take it or leave it.

Newborn Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mom365.

Interview

Applied online and was sent an email the following morning which was great! Called the number on the email for my phone interview. I wouldn't even call it an interview, she was extremely short and hung up very quickly. Was told I would be contacted by my areas district manager. Not sure what to expect.

Interview Questions

• How do you convince a client to purchase a product?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mom365.

Interview

The interview was a general description of what the job would entail. No previous photography experience was needed because training was provided. There were questions about my previous work experience as well as my experience with customer service and satisfaction.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mom365.

Interview

So i was called and set to have an interview. I showed up to the interview and the person who was interviewing me never showed i had her cell number because it was in the email that the guy who set up the interview left it for me, called her the guy had forgotten to CC her in the email. We ended up doing a phone interview. She seemed to really like me, couple days later she called and offered me the job and told me that she really liked my phone voice and that my experience was great. So i was choose out of 2 other people that she face to face interviewed which was pretty cool!! :)

Photographer/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mom365 (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

When I applied I got a phone call right away and the interview lady asked me questions like how many hours I was expecting and my availability. She said someone would call me if they were interested, I wanted whatever I could get and she asked what I wanted and I said 30-40 hours and she said oh no it wouldn't be that It would be like 20 and I said ok that was fine too I'm just looking for anything I can get (hours wise) & she jumped back with "well that's a huge difference" & I had to remind her I was willing to take what I can get.

Phtographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mom365 (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

submit online. Human Resources at company office calls. You then meet with the onsite manager at the hospital. Met takes about 1 day to find out if they hire you. Then it takes anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks to go through a background check. You get drug tested, flu shot and to test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you handled a stressful situation. Do you work well with others? Are you afraid to talk to people. It's a behavior interview   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365.

Interview

I applied online was called 5days later with phone interview. Set up 1:1 interview at the end of phone interview. Took a few weeks before I was given a contingent offer. Once I was done with background check I was given offer to start training that following week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room to negotiate