Mom365 Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mom365 (Columbia, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

A very easy interview. Comfortable and friendly. I was asked easy to answer questions and was made to feel like they cared how I felt. I was given enough information about the job that I really wanted to be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with infants   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Mom365.

Interview

Basically they had a job fair when I went there. You learned about the company. You were given a tour of the call center and eventually the building. Talked with the manager. He gave you chances to ask him questions. He was extremely nice. Got a call back from the recruiter for a second interview. Did the second interview with a different lady. She was extremely nice. She asked a lot of the same questions as the first interview. Then I got a call back two hours after with a job offer. Then you had to fill out a lot of paperwork and submit a background check form.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to leave your job? 2. Why do you want to work here? 3. What would be three words that your friends would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

He asked how much would you like to be paid & then stated that pay was $10.00 plus bonus potential.

Newborn Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Mom365.

Interview

I was interviewed at a fast-food place. Not professional at all. I originally thought I'd be inyerviewed in the hospital, at least. Since this was a photographer position, I brought in my portfolio of child and baby portraits, but they weren't necessary. The interviewer did look the images over, at least. She explained what the company was, what they did, and showed me....the sales of an employee I'D be working with from the previous quarter. I guess to entice me with the POTENTIAL money I'd be able to learn. I knew it was just potential earnings because she told me it was commission or base pay, depending on what I earn more of. Obviously earning $3k in the month of April (tax refund season) was too good to be true to happen every month. Overall, I felt like I was being rushed to be a replacement....which what a surprise, I was indeed a last-minute interview replacement! The training itself was terrible. I was at first placed with a wonderful photographer who took me into rooms with her and she took amazing portraits, but then I was thrown into the hospital I'd be making my permanent base with Miss $3k-In-April. She was a horrible trainer and took the worst photos. Blurry, weird positioning of the baby, bad composition. treated me like I knew absolutely nothing about photography despite being a photo student and just went soooooo slow.... I took the job anyway because I needed money.

Interview Questions

• How well do you get along with small children?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever handled a baby before?   Answer Question
    • What was one thing you had to overcome in a workplace? How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation whatsoever. You take it or leave it.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mom365.

Interview

Applied online and was sent an email the following morning which was great! Called the number on the email for my phone interview. I wouldn't even call it an interview, she was extremely short and hung up very quickly. Was told I would be contacted by my areas district manager. Not sure what to expect.

Interview Questions

• How do you convince a client to purchase a product?   1 Answer

Newborn Photographer/Field Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mom365.

Interview

The interview was a general description of what the job would entail. No previous photography experience was needed because training was provided. There were questions about my previous work experience as well as my experience with customer service and satisfaction.

Newborn Photographer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mom365.

Interview

So i was called and set to have an interview. I showed up to the interview and the person who was interviewing me never showed i had her cell number because it was in the email that the guy who set up the interview left it for me, called her the guy had forgotten to CC her in the email. We ended up doing a phone interview. She seemed to really like me, couple days later she called and offered me the job and told me that she really liked my phone voice and that my experience was great. So i was choose out of 2 other people that she face to face interviewed which was pretty cool!! :)

Photographer/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mom365 (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

When I applied I got a phone call right away and the interview lady asked me questions like how many hours I was expecting and my availability. She said someone would call me if they were interested, I wanted whatever I could get and she asked what I wanted and I said 30-40 hours and she said oh no it wouldn't be that It would be like 20 and I said ok that was fine too I'm just looking for anything I can get (hours wise) & she jumped back with "well that's a huge difference" & I had to remind her I was willing to take what I can get.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mom365 (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Recruiter called me and interviewed. I was then set up on a face to face interview. Interview was in hospital cafeteria and was a bit loud/crowded. Manager asked me for my resume, but i was not told to bring one. She took a lot of notes. Asked me questions directly about sales and not too much about my photography experience. She spoke alot about the job in detail and would always ask "do you understand" kept asking if i had questions. Wanted me to " clearly understand" It was excessive.

Interview Questions

• If you were unable to work your next assigned shift, what would most likely be the reason?   1 Answer

Negotiation

She said there was no negotiation available that commission rates are contracted per hospital job site.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mom365.

Interview

I applied online was called 5days later with phone interview. Set up 1:1 interview at the end of phone interview. Took a few weeks before I was given a contingent offer. Once I was done with background check I was given offer to start training that following week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room to negotiate

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Mom365 in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online for the position of newborn photographer after reading a very detailed job description. One of the requirements under minimum education/experience is to have reliable internet access, but no further details as to why. I received a call within a couple of days and had my first telephone interview. The interview consisted of questions regarding my past sales experience and photography experience. I was advised that the photographers begin work at 9:00 AM and their day is complete when all the babies are photographed, but usually that is around 3:00 PM. I was asked if I could perform the duties such as pushing a cart, bending/kneeling, walking/standing, and holding newborn babies. The representative who conducted my first telephone interview was very professional and I was advised that I would be getting a second interview with the District Manger in my area. I was asked to provide my email address and to be expecting to receive an email containing the District Manager's phone number and date/time that I was to contact her for my second interview. The District Manager explained in detail that their photographers are at the hospital 365 days a year and that I would be required to work weekends/holidays as needed. I would also need to pass a health screening. The District Manager also explained the pay structure, which is a pretty good percentage of each package the photographer sells, OR a fall-back rate of an hourly minimum wage, but that most photographers earn between $9-$11 per hour. I received, what I thought, to be a very detailed explanation of the position, however upon further questioning and online employee reviews, I discovered the fine print to the "Perform other duties as assigned by management" part of the job description and this is where I feel that the company is not being forthcoming with prospective employees . Prospective employees need to ask the following questions, as with any sales job. 1. Is there any required travel and if so, will I be traveling during regular business hours or after hours, as well as the reimbursement rate for mileage? Ask how much they pay for mileage and check the current IRS Mileage rate to be certain you are receiving fair compensation for your travel. Always check with your auto insurance representative to be sure you are covered in case you were to have an accident while traveling for company business. Many sales reps do not realize that their auto insurance policy will not provide coverage in case of an accident while running company errands. 2. Always ask a potential employer about their policy regarding payments received from customers. Is the sales representative solely responsible for payments received and how could this affect my paycheck? If an employer expects you to use your own personal bank account for any reason, know that it is never a good idea to do so and in case of an IRS audit, it will be you, the employee who bears the burden of proof explaining why/how this is not your income, but that it is income received from your employer's business transaction. 3. If a job description lists "must have reliable internet access" always ask why! Is it so you can keep up with orders from customers or is so the company can keep up with you? Always ask the prospective employer about their expectations of sales reps to always be available to read/respond to emails when you are at home, off the clock, on your own time. This can save you frustration in the future if you thought you were applying for a part-time sales job, but are expected to available at all times. Prospective employees should always, always read reviews from customers and from current/former employees to find out any details the prospective employer may have left out during the interview. If it is a major part of your job description, but it is not discovered until after-the-fact, this is considered bait-and-switch and is very misleading and unethical on the part of the prospective employer.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to undergo a full physical health screening, including obtaining a TB skin test, and the required vaccines, at the employer's expense?   1 Answer

There were requirements of the position that were not explained during the interview process, but were only discovered upon my own questioning and online research from current and former employees.