Moma Interview Questions

3.3

Architecture and Design Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Moma in March 2012.

General online application followed by two rounds of phone interviews, one by the head of the summer internship program, and the next by an employee in the Department of Architecture and Design. Each was approximately 45 minutes in length.

Interview Questions
    • Described at least on academic exploit which required you to work in a group setting and tell us about your role in the group.   View Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Moma in January 2009.

3 Essay questions required; 2009 salary was cut from $2000 for 3 months to $1000, had to confirm I was OK with this to continue to be considered for position; phone interview followed. I was informed in the next few days that I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What was the hardest life/ job experience you have had, and how did you overcome this? What was the outcome?   View Answer
    There is no negotiation as a summer intern; you take what they give you. It is, however, a very good opportunity if nothing else because it will look fabulous on your resume.

Internship Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Moma.

There is an application, along with letter of recommendation, and resume

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficulty you faced working in your past internships?   Answer Question

Not Going to Enter Anything Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Moma in December 2011.

Typical interviewing process. Know your background and how it suits the position requirements. Was runner up.

Interview Questions

Worked for Moma? Contribute to the Community!