Momentum Advanced Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front-End Developer Interview

Front-End Developer
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Momentum Advanced Solutions in April 2013.

Interview Details – Fairly straght-forward interview, a few technical questions - definitely not basic, but also not too hard, if you have worked with the technology for a while - you'll know it. This was a contract position, so was interviewed by an architect and a senior dev, no HR involved. The interview process was very to the point, and took about an hour.

Interview Question – There were a bunch of JS and angular.js related questions, nothing too hard if you know them well enough.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated via a recruiter agency, didn't have too much hassle getting a rate close to the high end of the range I gave.

Very Easy Interview

Interactive Designer Interview

Interactive Designer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Momentum Advanced Solutions in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview focused on my background with certain clients and the kinds of work I did.

It then focused on my skills, emphasising how crucial it would be for the job.

It then was followed by scenario questions about handling different teams, deadlines, the clients, etc., before the interview was finished and I got a call for references the following day.

Interview Question – How would you handling a difficult client?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating done.

Worked for Momentum Advanced Solutions? Contribute to the Community!