Momentum Advanced Solutions

Momentum Advanced Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Momentum Advanced Solutions

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Momentum Advanced Solutions in April 2013.

Fairly straght-forward interview, a few technical questions - definitely not basic, but also not too hard, if you have worked with the technology for a while - you'll know it. This was a contract position, so was interviewed by an architect and a senior dev, no HR involved. The interview process was very to the point, and took about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • There were a bunch of JS and angular.js related questions, nothing too hard if you know them well enough.   Answer Question
    Negotiated via a recruiter agency, didn't have too much hassle getting a rate close to the high end of the range I gave.

Interactive Designer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Momentum Advanced Solutions in April 2011.

The interview focused on my background with certain clients and the kinds of work I did.

It then focused on my skills, emphasising how crucial it would be for the job.

It then was followed by scenario questions about handling different teams, deadlines, the clients, etc., before the interview was finished and I got a call for references the following day.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handling a difficult client?   View Answer
    There was no negotiating done.