Momentum Worldwide

Updated Sep 6, 2014

2.2

Vice President Group Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Momentum Worldwide.

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 10 weeks.

Positives: The people were pleasant, very knowledgeable and represented a wide range of perspectives, providing me as a candidate a broad view of the company, account and client. I found the information provided to me during the interview process to be honest and candid. By the end of the process I had a firm grasp on the role, expectations, current opportunities and challenges.

Negatives: There was a lot of rescheduling, several very late starts and not enough efficiency for in-person -interviews. (They were never able to schedule more than one in-person at a time, making it rather conspicuous to leave my current office mid-day on various occasions during a short period of time.) There was little to no communication of the process or status in between meetings and interviews, up to weeks at a time.

Interview Questions
    • Not a question per se, but unexpected nonetheless. One interviewer divulged more information than was appropriate about another candidate. As a result I was able to connect the dots and determine the other individual that was interviewing for the position.   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Momentum Worldwide.

Initially came in for an informational interview. Was hired 5 months later. Communication between interviews was non-existent or not helpful, but the interviews themselves were positive and informative. Momentum has since improved their interview process so hopefully the interview process will be much quicker moving forward.

Interview Questions
    It was my first job so I did not negotiate. They will ALWAYS offer you the minimum salary (or less) - ALWAYS fight for more. They play tough but everyone I've talked to who has asked for more has received it. And they make it very difficult to receive raises once you're employed, so do not start low.

Creative Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Momentum Worldwide in April 2014.

Initially, questions were issued to gauge creativity and problem solving which were amazing.
    Multiple phone interviews that happened months apart. More interested in talking about themselves. The offer came through an incredibly unorganized HR experience, taking months.

Low Salary, pathetic relo package, took over 6 months to recruit.

Account Executive Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Momentum Worldwide.

Interviewed with two different people.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Momentum Worldwide.

4 interviews and 5 people later I was hired. Very relaxed and eager to share war stories rather than beat you up about the "5 year plan" Nice people, obviously overworked.

Interview Questions
    • Come prepared to hash out old event nightmares and how your solved.   Answer Question

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Momentum Worldwide.

Pretty straight-forward. Two step process. Meet with them and they like you. Come back and meet again, then get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • It was all more a chemistry session. It's a specific company looking for specific things.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Easy interviews, very friendly people.

Interview Questions
    No successful negotiation for AAE positions. Pays nothing.

Project Manager Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Momentum Worldwide.

Multiple interviews over the course of a couple months. Relatively disorganized. It became increasingly clear after three or four rounds of interviews that they were not completely clear what they were looking for so it was difficult to read the situation and know what strengths to play up.

Interview Questions
    • After 2 months and four rounds of interviews, you are given an assignment that you have 3 days to complete. What it ended up being was a client proposal and the presentation ended up being a year long brand plan.   View Answer

Group Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Momentum Worldwide in May 2013.

was contacted by recruiter to come in.
    met with recruiter, then ecd.
    both were very kind, respectful and really knowledgable about the position, and the company direction.

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Momentum Worldwide in July 2012.

HR scheduled a phone interview with their Director of Live Events then I met with the senior field marketing manager and portfolio innovator to make sure I was qualified and then I met with their Client Team. It was a very easy going process.