MomentumSI

Interviews for Top Jobs at MomentumSI

Senior Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MomentumSI in August 2014.

Two Skype interviews, with very basic technical questions (like "what's dependency injection?" or "what's unit testing?"). No coding questions at all. Nothing that would judge whether I could actually do the job. You should be able to pass it just by studying the glossary of a book on object-oriented programming.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything difficult at all, it was just a bunch of "what's [concept x]?" definition questions. I had prepared for a much more in-depth interview.   Answer Question
    We both agreed on a salary range, so there wasn't much negotiation. They were pushy about the start date, is all.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MomentumSI in March 2012.

I had a total of 4 interviews with the hiring manager, 2 executives and the CEO; the process was 2 on the phone interviews and 1 Skype call and 1 onsite. The process was fairly procedural and no real hiccups or road-bumps from the usual interview questions. The Skype call was the first time i did one of those and it was cool to actually see a person and put their personality to our conversation, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Whats was your biggest professional failure and how did you correct or handle it?   Answer Question
    negotiated a higher bonus- thy were accommodating