Monarch Beverage Sales Representative Interview Questions

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Talked to recruiter at a job fair then scheduled a interview. I was interviewed by a near fresh out of school young woman probably around 24 years old.

Interview Questions

• give us an example of a challenge you were confronted with and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Monarch Beverage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Monarch Beverage (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2010.

Interview

I had to keep calling and calling the recruiter. I realize that he is a busy man, but he was horrible at returning calls and following up. The whole process to longer then it should have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Monarch Beverage (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

The entire interview process took way too long. The head of HR was very difficult to get ahold and very poor in returning phone calls and emails. Meeting with sales management was a pleasure, and an enjoyable process.

Interview Questions

• What are your your expectations from Monarch Beverage.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was not an opportunity to negotiate.