Mondelez International

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Mondelez International.

Apply online and they will review your resume. If they like the resume then you will have a phone interview followed by a sit-down interview. They will respond within a week.

IS Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mondelez International.

Very fast interviewing process. There is only one interview and they select interns from that one interview. Pretty easy interview, the recruiters are all really nice and laid back so its not nerve racking. Questions included some behavioral. The interview was more conversational then it was an actual interview. Make sure you do your research on the company.

Production Supervisor Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Mondelez International.

From within, I had 2 interviews, one with HR and one panel interview. Many of the questions were based on the STAR method, situation, task, action, result. Beyond that, I was asked about my strengths, weaknesses, etc. It was very cliche.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were based on the STAR method, situation, task, action, result.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mondelez International.

I had a interview with the District Manager. I went over my past work experiences with him. Then we went in detail over the job description on responsibilities. He took me out in the field to shadow him in a store. No behavorial questions were asked. Two weeks later I had a phone interview with the Regional Manager . Least experience I like was the follicle drug test. I been growing my hair now I have to cut it.

Interview Questions
    • I changed careers from a office setting to a solo field position . They wanted to know how I would feel with working by myself?   View Answer
    No negotiations. Its take it or leave it. The job comes with good perks.

Merchandiser Interview

Easy and casual. Met with retail supervisor and he took me through the process at a local grocery store. Showed what the position would entail and spoke about salary and benefits Mondelez provides.

No negotiation

Associate Manager - Service Delivery Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Mondelez International.

The recruiter contacted me through Email and then called to have basic requirement screening. Then technical discussion was set up on phone with two people interviewing me. After that 1 to 1 with Manager in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Very experienced people and talked mostly with real time issues and how i would resolve them. Very interesting discussion.   Answer Question
    very limited scope for negotiation

Senior Sales Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mondelez International.

Kind of messy process. Sometimes you hear back quick, sometimes not. It all depends on where you are getting hired. Process changes based on DM or hiring manager. Be a leader! They are looking for potential to move up within the company. Training process is another challenge. Ask for a sample of learning path before you get hired or the offer. That's how you know if you are right for this position.

No negotiation because I wanted the job but negotiate salary.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mondelez International.

after submitting the application online i received a phone call where they explained exactly what the position entails and asking if i would still be interested. then i had a face to face interview with the regional manager at one of the stores. then an interview with the district manager.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mondelez International.

You will first interview with a District Manager (your potential boss) and sometimes another supervisor from the same team at the same time. Standard interview questions (Why do you want to work for the company? What do you want to do in the next 5 years? etc.) and brief review of your resume. If that interview goes well, you will proceed to an interview with the Regional Director who will dissect your resume it to make sure your background fits the position and that this is a job you really want to get into. From the date I applied for the position to the job offer, it took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • You seem very analytical according to your resume, but this is not what this job is...so why do you want to apply for it?   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate.

Senior Sales Service Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mondelez International.

Great company and great people. Interview process was relaxed, basic interview questions. Went on a job shadow then an interview. Recieved a call 5 days later with an offer. Process took about 2-3 weeks total.
    OnBoarding process consists of a hair follicle drug test which was upsetting for me as a female with hair 18in long. I now have a chunk missing at the back of my head.

Interview Questions
    • What are your three greatest strengths? What are three weaknesses and what are you doing to overcome them?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.