Mondelez International

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

2.6

Associate Manager - Service Delivery Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Mondelez International.

The recruiter contacted me through Email and then called to have basic requirement screening. Then technical discussion was set up on phone with two people interviewing me. After that 1 to 1 with Manager in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Very experienced people and talked mostly with real time issues and how i would resolve them. Very interesting discussion.   Answer Question
    very limited scope for negotiation

Senior Sales Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Mondelez International.

Kind of messy process. Sometimes you hear back quick, sometimes not. It all depends on where you are getting hired. Process changes based on DM or hiring manager. Be a leader! They are looking for potential to move up within the company. Training process is another challenge. Ask for a sample of learning path before you get hired or the offer. That's how you know if you are right for this position.

No negotiation because I wanted the job but negotiate salary.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Mondelez International.

after submitting the application online i received a phone call where they explained exactly what the position entails and asking if i would still be interested. then i had a face to face interview with the regional manager at one of the stores. then an interview with the district manager.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Medford, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mondelez International in April 2010.

I had a short interview over the phone, met a couple days later had a face to face interview they asked basic interview questions. It was a basic interview nothing special about it.

Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mondelez International in July 2014.

Two and sometimes three step interview process. First interview could be with a manager from a totally different department than what you applied for. Questions asked are designed to know your character and has nothing to do with the job you applied for. 2nd interview will be with two or more hiring managers at once. Each one asking a few questions regarding what you did to solve a problem, what could you have done better and these questions also would have nothing at all to do with how well you know how to do the job you applied for. 3rd interview will be a "feedback" interview. Here they will tell you whether or not you got the job. Hiring managers will provide feedback on your interview skills whether they were great or you sucked at it.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly don't remember. But it was a question regarding how I would handle a personal situation.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mondelez International.

You will first interview with a District Manager (your potential boss) and sometimes another supervisor from the same team at the same time. Standard interview questions (Why do you want to work for the company? What do you want to do in the next 5 years? etc.) and brief review of your resume. If that interview goes well, you will proceed to an interview with the Regional Director who will dissect your resume it to make sure your background fits the position and that this is a job you really want to get into. From the date I applied for the position to the job offer, it took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • You seem very analytical according to your resume, but this is not what this job is...so why do you want to apply for it?   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mondelez International in May 2014.

I interviewed at my school (I am a rising junior in college) and I have to say the interview went smoothly. Every member of Nabisco's team I have met have been courteous and helpful in answering questions. They ask you questions about how you can help the company, why they should hire you, etc. Very straightforward standard questions.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me how much I know about Nabisco's current supply chain and how they get product from factory to store.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate

Senior Sales Service Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mondelez International.

Great company and great people. Interview process was relaxed, basic interview questions. Went on a job shadow then an interview. Recieved a call 5 days later with an offer. Process took about 2-3 weeks total.
    OnBoarding process consists of a hair follicle drug test which was upsetting for me as a female with hair 18in long. I now have a chunk missing at the back of my head.

Interview Questions
    • What are your three greatest strengths? What are three weaknesses and what are you doing to overcome them?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Legal Position Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Mondelez International.

Compared to my current company, a global pharmaceutical company with best in class hiring process, I found Mondelez's practices to be lacking. Initial contact was by phone followed by a phone screen with HR then with hiring manager. Asked typical interview questions. Could you vast improvement in interviewing skills. Wouldn't work here based on first impression and based on where I am now - no comparison.

Interview Questions

Based on interactions with company personnel.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn Park, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Mondelez International in April 2013.

All initial communication is through email, interview was in person with three staff members. The interview took around 1 hour total. The majority of the questions were situation based. How did you address this type of situation in the past? How would you deal with this situation? What steps would you take?

Interview Questions
    • What steps would you take if you had a problem with a store manager? How would you resolve the issues?   Answer Question

Worked for Mondelez International? Contribute to the Community!