Mondelez International

67 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Sales Service Representative Interview

Senior Sales Service Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mondelez International.

Interview Details – Great company and great people. Interview process was relaxed, basic interview questions. Went on a job shadow then an interview. Recieved a call 5 days later with an offer. Process took about 2-3 weeks total.
OnBoarding process consists of a hair follicle drug test which was upsetting for me as a female with hair 18in long. I now have a chunk missing at the back of my head.

Interview Question – What are your three greatest strengths? What are three weaknesses and what are you doing to overcome them?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Legal Position Interview

Legal Position

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mondelez International.

Interview Details – Compared to my current company, a global pharmaceutical company with best in class hiring process, I found Mondelez's practices to be lacking. Initial contact was by phone followed by a phone screen with HR then with hiring manager. Asked typical interview questions. Could you vast improvement in interviewing skills. Wouldn't work here based on first impression and based on where I am now - no comparison.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Based on interactions with company personnel.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Sales and Marketing
Brooklyn Park, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mondelez International in April 2013.

Interview Details – All initial communication is through email, interview was in person with three staff members. The interview took around 1 hour total. The majority of the questions were situation based. How did you address this type of situation in the past? How would you deal with this situation? What steps would you take?

Interview Question – What steps would you take if you had a problem with a store manager? How would you resolve the issues?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser

Interview Details – Hired over the phone through Nabisco site. Mondelez bought out company in 2013. Enjoyed the job in Illinois but transfer to Minnesota..Big mistake. I interviewed at a Subway shop in a Walmart.

Interview Question – Why a manager is allowed to act the way they do. Merchandiser does all the dirty work and the manager gets all the reward.   Answer Question

Sales Service Representative Interview

Sales Service Representative
Columbia, SC

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mondelez International.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got an interview two weeks later, very laid back. Asked questions about myself and what I wanted to do. Did well and got an offer the next day. The interview was very easy and probably the most effective kind of interview to do

Interview Question – What do you want to be doing 5 years from now?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Hair Follicle Drug Test

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Mondelez International.

Interview Details – Will be highly focused your contributions in the past and future with Mondelez. The interview could be with a panel but more than likely it will be one on one. Rest assured, everyone will have reviewed your resume beforehand ready with specific questions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   View Answer

Management Development Associate Program Interview

Management Development Associate Program

Interview Details – Phone screening - 45 mins / very basic questions. Just a run through of previous experience.
Panel Interview. Meet with 2 groups of 2 people for an hour each. Behavioral based questions and a big emphasis on sales. The company has headquarters in NJ and they fly you in to interview but sadly it is in the middle of the suburbs and has a very corporate feel, even as they try otherwise.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you disagreed with your boss   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Angola, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mondelez International in November 2013.

Interview Details – Many calls and meetings. A lot of effort put forth into hiring. Great company, great employers. Very thorough! H R was very polite. Only complicated part was the paper work process, we were in two different cities / states, so had to Fax paperwork. Very good experience, otherwise. Only downfall is the part - time status.

Interview Question – What is your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Associate Principal Engineer Interview

Associate Principal Engineer
East Hanover, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Mondelez International.

Interview Details – HR phone screen, hiring manager phone screen, invitation for interview. 5 people one by one interviewing.
Quick response in a week.

Interview Question – Technical questions from technical people, behavioral questions from management and providing examples of your achievement.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Mondelez International in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through MSU in January and didn't hear anything until March. First call I got was them offering me a position. On top of that, the position that the new hire info that was sent to me was completely different than what I had applied for.

Reason for Declining – The lack of organization drove me away. Especially since they were willing to hire me and never saw me, and on top of that offer me a position that was never described to me before. Also, when I sent my decline e-mail I got a somewhat rude response back. Just got a weird vibe, so I decided to stay away.

Worked for Mondelez International? Contribute to the Community!