Monell Chemical Senses Center Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monell Chemical Senses Center

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Monell Chemical Senses Center (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was really good. They gave me detailed information regarding their projects and asked my preference what I would like to work on.

Research Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Monell Chemical Senses Center.

Interview

Met with a few phds interview went well no difficult questions. The interview was average. You get a tour of the place, and they mostly want to know about your background

Interview Questions

• One of the interviewer;s grilled me on my science knowledge but I answered most of the questions right   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monell Chemical Senses Center (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

After I applied online, I received an email about a week later from the principle investigator stating his interest in my qualifications. We scheduled an interview the very next week. I met three people who were very nice, but I feel like the interview was rushed. They did not ask many questions about my background experience (about 2-3). I was given a tour of the facilities which I enjoyed. Overall, the interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with computer programming/coding?   Answer Question