Monell Chemical Senses Center Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monell Chemical Senses Center

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Monell Chemical Senses Center in May 2013.

The interview process was really good. They gave me detailed information regarding their projects and asked my preference what I would like to work on.

Research Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Monell Chemical Senses Center.

Met with a few phds interview went well no difficult questions. The interview was average. You get a tour of the place, and they mostly want to know about your background

Interview Questions
    • One of the interviewer;s grilled me on my science knowledge but I answered most of the questions right   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monell Chemical Senses Center in December 2011.

After I applied online, I received an email about a week later from the principle investigator stating his interest in my qualifications. We scheduled an interview the very next week. I met three people who were very nice, but I feel like the interview was rushed. They did not ask many questions about my background experience (about 2-3). I was given a tour of the facilities which I enjoyed. Overall, the interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience with computer programming/coding?   Answer Question