Moneris Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

3.2

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

I am still waiting for a response. It was a phone interview at first, they just want to make sure you sound natural and have a flowing conversation. Then a face to face interview where the person would ask you more specific questions about your resume, it is very helpful to give concrete examples and just be honest about what you have done in your past jobs, what you liked and disliked the most.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

Bilingual Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Moneris (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

had two phone interviews on the phone after i applied about a week. than i ve been sheduled for a face to face interview at msc offices. with two managers. very sympatic

Interview Questions

• basic quenstions, what makes apply for Msc, what was you best achievement so far, ...how do you deal with unhappy customers.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Moneris.

Interview

Started out with a phone call going over the position and asking qualifying questions (are you working, etc). Next Step was a phone interview and it was very generic sales interview questions (tell me a time where you overcame an obstacle, something you did you're proud of,etc) Last step, interview with Sales Manager and Inside Sales Manager, asked a lot of repeat questions in the phone interview.

Systems Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and very open. The technical details for the job were explained in very general terms. A lot of the questions were situational and about personal characteristics. Team work and the ability to act in a rapidly changing and some time stressful situations were the main focus. This is basically what is needed for a 24/7 support role at a large corporation. There was a presumption that the technical skills required for this position will be acquired during several months of training.

Interview Questions

• The main question was: "How do you cope with stress, and how do you interact with others?"   1 Answer

Inside Sale Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Moneris.

Interview

The interview was a very simple and there was lot of behavioral question. First I had a phone interview and then one with the operation manger in Toronto. Sell me an insurance policy.The company will do a Background , credit and educational check. A good credit score is required. I got hired right away.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Moneris? Explain your selling skills ? Why did you outperform in last sale job compare to your other colleague?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary

Process Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Moneris (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with a recruiter that asked some general questions about a business process I'd improved upon. The phone interview was easy and the recruiter was nice. Then there was a one on one interview with the manager. He didn't ask any behavioral questions, just detailed questions about processes that I'd worked on. The interview was about an hour and was much more detailed than I had anticipated. The interviewer was too the point but was not rude.

Interview Questions

• Questions about past projects. Make sure you have lots of details.   Answer Question

Software Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Moneris in February 2012.

Interview

Started with a 1:1 phone interview with the HR. Basic behavioural questions as well as describing my past work experiences. Then went to the company and conducted four 30-minute 1:1 interviews with different people in the company -- hiring manager, developer, designer, and general manager. Consisted of describing past work experiences and skills, as well as some technical questions and situational ones. Seemed to be friendly, nice people, and the interview process was pleasant.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Moneris (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

Three people in the panel interview for half hour each. First is manager level who explains about position and project. Second is technical lead/architect who'll quiz on technical ability followed by team lead who does techno-functional interview

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between the tool that you've used and compare it with another competitor's tool and explain the benefits   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews. One with the manager and one with the director. The manager was interested in my skills for the job. The director wanted to make sure that I am the right person for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2009.

Interview

It mainly included behavioural questions like Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills. Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem. Give me an example of a time when you set a goal and were able to meet or achieve it. Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.   Answer Question