Moneris Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Inside Sale Representative Interview

Inside Sale Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Moneris Solutions.

Interview Details – The interview was a very simple and there was lot of behavioral question. First I had a phone interview and then one with the operation manger in Toronto. Sell me an insurance policy.The company will do a Background , credit and educational check. A good credit score is required. I got hired right away.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Moneris?
Explain your selling skills ?
Why did you outperform in last sale job compare to your other colleague?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary

Bilingual Credit Analyst Interview

Bilingual Credit Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Moneris Solutions in March 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview with in person interview

Interview Question – Technical questions about determining credit risk   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Moneris Solutions in March 2011.

Interview Details – Three people in the panel interview for half hour each. First is manager level who explains about position and project. Second is technical lead/architect who'll quiz on technical ability followed by team lead who does techno-functional interview

Interview Question – Explain the difference between the tool that you've used and compare it with another competitor's tool and explain the benefits   Answer Question

Process Performance Analyst Interview

Process Performance Analyst
Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Moneris Solutions in July 2012.

Interview Details – First there was a phone interview with a recruiter that asked some general questions about a business process I'd improved upon. The phone interview was easy and the recruiter was nice.

Then there was a one on one interview with the manager. He didn't ask any behavioral questions, just detailed questions about processes that I'd worked on. The interview was about an hour and was much more detailed than I had anticipated. The interviewer was too the point but was not rude.

Interview Question – Questions about past projects. Make sure you have lots of details.   Answer Question

Software Designer Interview

Software Designer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Moneris Solutions in February 2012.

Interview Details – Started with a 1:1 phone interview with the HR. Basic behavioural questions as well as describing my past work experiences.

Then went to the company and conducted four 30-minute 1:1 interviews with different people in the company -- hiring manager, developer, designer, and general manager.

Consisted of describing past work experiences and skills, as well as some technical questions and situational ones.

Seemed to be friendly, nice people, and the interview process was pleasant.

Interview Question – Describe the details of the MVC model.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Moneris Solutions in September 2009.

Interview Details – It mainly included behavioural questions like

Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.

Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem.

Give me an example of a time when you set a goal and were able to meet or achieve it.

Interview Question – Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Moneris Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Moneris Solutions interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Moneris Solutions employees and interview candidates.