Moneris Solutions Interview Questions

3.7

Inside Sale Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Moneris Solutions.

The interview was a very simple and there was lot of behavioral question. First I had a phone interview and then one with the operation manger in Toronto. Sell me an insurance policy.The company will do a Background , credit and educational check. A good credit score is required. I got hired right away.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Moneris?
      Explain your selling skills ?
      Why did you outperform in last sale job compare to your other colleague?
        Answer Question
    No negotiation on salary

Process Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Moneris Solutions in July 2012.

First there was a phone interview with a recruiter that asked some general questions about a business process I'd improved upon. The phone interview was easy and the recruiter was nice.

Then there was a one on one interview with the manager. He didn't ask any behavioral questions, just detailed questions about processes that I'd worked on. The interview was about an hour and was much more detailed than I had anticipated. The interviewer was too the point but was not rude.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about past projects. Make sure you have lots of details.   Answer Question

Software Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Moneris Solutions in February 2012.

Started with a 1:1 phone interview with the HR. Basic behavioural questions as well as describing my past work experiences.

Then went to the company and conducted four 30-minute 1:1 interviews with different people in the company -- hiring manager, developer, designer, and general manager.

Consisted of describing past work experiences and skills, as well as some technical questions and situational ones.

Seemed to be friendly, nice people, and the interview process was pleasant.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Moneris Solutions in March 2011.

Three people in the panel interview for half hour each. First is manager level who explains about position and project. Second is technical lead/architect who'll quiz on technical ability followed by team lead who does techno-functional interview

Interview Questions
    • Explain the difference between the tool that you've used and compare it with another competitor's tool and explain the benefits   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Moneris Solutions in September 2009.

It mainly included behavioural questions like

Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.

Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem.

Give me an example of a time when you set a goal and were able to meet or achieve it.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.   Answer Question

Bilingual Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Moneris Solutions in March 2009.

Phone interview with in person interview