Interviews for Top Jobs at MongoDB
- Software Engineer (10)
- Intern (8)
- Software Engineering (7)
- Consulting Engineer (3)
- Technical Services Engineer (2)
- Software Engineering Intern (2)
- Solutions Architect (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Event Coordinator (1)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Development Intern (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Software Engineering Internship (1)
- Intern Developer (1)
- Manager DevOps (1)
- Solutions Architect (Customer-facing) (1)
- New/Recent Grad - Software Engineering (1)
- Database Kernel Engineer (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Technical Architect (1)
- Junior Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
Junior Software Engineer Interview
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at MongoDB in December 2011.
1. Knowledge based questions:
a. What do you think is the difference between C and C++?
b. What's the difference between malloc in C and new in C++?
2. Algorithm questions:
a. Given a word, how to find all anagrams in a dictionary.
3. Coding questions:
a. Reverse a linked list.
b. How would you test your program?
c. Can you remove all if-statements in your program?
- Find all anagrams of a word in a dictionary. 1 Answer