Monitor Group

Profile Unclaimed

Monitor Group Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Monitor Group in March 2011.

Invited to interview at their NY office. Case interview. When I met my interviewer, I tried to engage in small talk for 5 min, proved difficult - she seemed uninterested - then got the lowdown on how the case would go, 15 min to read it on my own, and then a 30 min discussion of the case with her, which was unpleasant - she didn't seem interested in my success. I did stumble several times, and I was not a business student, but she could have been far more willing to work with me, I walked away feeling.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of new products could reverse the decline of this company's profits?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Monitor Group

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Monitor Group in December 2009.

My interview consisted of two rounds. In the first round, I interviewed with one current employee where she took me through a series of questions that were strategic in nature, but did not necessarily go through a whole case study. In the second round, I was placed in a group case study in which we had 1 hour to prepare our answers and 15 minutes to present. Each one of us took a turn at presenting a specific aspect of the case. The group session was followed by a one-on-one and our personal review of the case process.

Interview Questions
    • One of the more memorable questions the interviewer asked me was "Who in the group do you think deserves it the most to get a job at Monitor? Who do you think deserves it the least?"   Answer Question