Monitor Group Design Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Monitor Group in February 2010.

I received an e-mail from a recruiter about 2 weeks after submitting my application. We scheduled a time for a phone interview via e-mail. The recruiter asked me to walk her through my whole resume, starting with my education (a challenge since I've been out of school for 10 years!), describing each job I had, my responsibilities, and why I left. Then I was asked why I was interested in that particular position. I asked a few questions about the culture and group I would be working with. I was asked for a salary expectation and unfortunately we were too far apart to proceed further. Seems like a great company and the interviewer was very cordial. All in all the interview probably lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Worked for Monitor Group? Contribute to the Community!