Monitor Group

www.monitor.com
  www.monitor.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Monitor Group in November 2009.

It consisted of two 1:1 interviews. Both were a combination of case study + CV based interview lasting for 45 min each. First 30 min were for discussing case and the last 15 were CV based questions. It is quite different than other companies' process. I was initially given a booklet which contained information on the case and questions to be discussed. 20 min were given to go through it. But this time is hardly sufficient to go through the entire contents. After 20 min my interviewer came and we discussed the case. Overall, the interview was relaxed and it was more like a conversation. The interviewers were nice and friendly. I got a detialed feedback too which was very encouraging.

Interview Questions
  • A pharma company wants to expand its business by acquisition of another company. Which one it should acquire?   View Answer
  • How many people pass through a london tube station every day   Answer Question