Monitronics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.6

Customer Loyalty Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Monitronics.

Interview

Applies on Indeed got a callback for two positions within a week( Emergency Dispatch also). Was sent an assessment to take, once I took the assessment I received a call from Kevin Anderson. Short phone interview with questions to see if I would for right in the job. After this conversation he swrong me up with a face to face interview the following day. Arrived 15mins early waited about 30mins.Did a role play with a panel of 2 trying to retain a customer basically. Got creative and aced to role play read a review that said don't take No for an answer so I DID NOT. Following the role play the asked a series of questions about 5 or 6. Gave me a run down on the position and what it entails. Let me know that I would be contacted within 24-48hrs if offered position. I was contacted almost exactly 24hrs late, letting me know they would like to move forward. I received a email wanting a reference letter and a link for personality assessment. Came Monday with two forms of ID and emailed reference letter from previous supervisor. Signed offer letter, took badge picture, given paperwork for drug test close to building. Given packet with benefits, payroll calendar,adp info. Immediately went to take drug test. Once I was done within two or three hrs I received email letting me know I passed prescreen. Link to esign New hire papers. Told to arrive on start date 15mins early. BAM you're hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you lost a sale? What you have done differently?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Monitronics (Irving, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online a couple days later recieved an email to take an assessment i passed then got a call for a phone interview was asked your general questions regarding pass employment then offered me a face to face i was told to arrive 5-10 mins early but my gps took me out of the way so i was five mins late i drove all the way thrre for him to say he will call me to reschedule and he never called back very unprofessional to say the least

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had an angry customer and how did you resolve the issue   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Monitronics (Irving, TX).

Interview

Call over phone very short send assessment as long as you pass assessment will bring you in for a interview with company good pay for beginners but extremely high call volume very laid back company to work for

Interview Questions

• Past job experience how would u handle difficult customer   5 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Monitronics (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied through indeed. I was emailed to do an assessment. At first I did research on Glassdoor not many good reviews but I also kept in mind many disgruntle ppl leave bad reviews. Received a call which turned into an on the spot phone interview. Really felt like a conversation more than anything. At the end of the phone interview I received a time to do an interview face to face along with role play the next day. Unfortunately I did have to reschedule due to conflict and was easily accommodated. Two days after my phone interview I did an in person interview along with role play wit a panel of 2. Both seemed very relaxed and positive ppl. Was told I will receive feed back within 24-48 hours.

Interview Questions

• Basic situational questions. Name a time.....How did you resolve...and the role play was simple   Answer Question

Customer Sales Representative (Winback) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Monitronics (Irving, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I filled an app out through Indeed...I then got 2 emails...one inviting me to take an assessment...after completing the assessment I was told by email to can the recruiter... I called, he went over the scores with me..told me I did a awesome job and wanted to know if I was free to do a phone interview later that week.. I agreed...had phone interview with same guy who initially called...which went well (we did role play) I was then invited to a face to face interview later in the week..he even gave me tips on how to ACE it...when I got to the location, there was a brief delay..but not too bad. The face to face interview was behavioral questions.. Tell me about yourself questions...and then finally the role play...just a TIP..don't take NO for an answer and u will do well. After face to face, they told me they would call me in a couple days if I was chosen..I got a call the same day saying they wanted me to come in to drug test and get offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you to work for Monitronics?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation..pay for the position I'm in is $15 with a bonus structure.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Monitronics.

Interview

After applying, you'll -receive an email to take 2 online assessments -have a phone interview -an in-person interview with a panel of 3 -one-on-one in which you'll listen to calls for 15-45mins -visit HR and take drug test -fill out remaining new hire papers online

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult, they just want to know about your past jobs with examples. Such as: Have you had any disagreements with management before and how did it turn out? Name a mistake you made, and how you corrected it? What are your strength/weakness? But most importantly: WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR MONITRONICS?   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Monitronics (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

HR called to schedule a "technique" interview, and I asked for a confirmation email which is not happened. And then I receive the call, still this HR with some unexpected question.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Monitronics (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter, Trisha Arlnold, after applying online on indeed.com. Trisha invited me to take an assessment which was emailed to me. I completed it immediately and Trisha called me the next day to advise I did very well and will be moving forward the next stage. She said I will be starting on Tuesday since they are filling immediate positions. I never heard back from Trisha Arnold. I called her and emailed her to ask when can I start work, she has not contacted me back to this day. Even if Monitronics offers me a position, I will decline due to the unprofessional experience I have. This company's image dropped in my eyes. Each time I see the name Monitronics, I recall my bad misrepresenting experience.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Monitronics (Dallas, TX).

Interview

phone interview, hr interview and testing followed by interview with a supervisor/hiring panel

Interview Questions

• have you ever had a disagreement with a supervisor/peer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

horrible reviews, HIGH TURN OVER RATIO!!! Ill treatment of Superiors to subordinates, LOW Pay !!!

Emergency Dispatch Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Monitronics (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview, then had to do a skill review, then came in for a group interview. I was told I got the job and would get a call back to do paperwork and I guess they forgot about me and had to wait 2 months to start training cause the classes were full now.