Monitronics

www.monitronics.com

Monitronics Interview Questions

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Monitronics.

After applying, you'll
    -receive an email to take 2 online assessments
    -have a phone interview
    -an in-person interview with a panel of 3
    -one-on-one in which you'll listen to calls for 15-45mins
    -visit HR and take drug test
    -fill out remaining new hire papers online

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult, they just want to know about your past jobs with examples. Such as: Have you had any disagreements with management before and how did it turn out? Name a mistake you made, and how you corrected it? What are your strength/weakness?

But most importantly: WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR MONITRONICS?

Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Monitronics in May 2014.

HR called to schedule a "technique" interview, and I asked for a confirmation email which is not happened. And then I receive the call, still this HR with some unexpected question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Monitronics in April 2014.

I was first contacted by a recruiter, Trisha Arlnold, after applying online on indeed.com. Trisha invited me to take an assessment which was emailed to me. I completed it immediately and Trisha called me the next day to advise I did very well and will be moving forward the next stage. She said I will be starting on Tuesday since they are filling immediate positions. I never heard back from Trisha Arnold. I called her and emailed her to ask when can I start work, she has not contacted me back to this day. Even if Monitronics offers me a position, I will decline due to the unprofessional experience I have. This company's image dropped in my eyes. Each time I see the name Monitronics, I recall my bad misrepresenting experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Monitronics.

phone interview, hr interview and testing followed by interview with a supervisor/hiring panel

Interview Questions
    • have you ever had a disagreement with a supervisor/peer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

horrible reviews, HIGH TURN OVER RATIO!!! Ill treatment of Superiors to subordinates, LOW Pay !!!

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

interviewed at Monitronics in June 2012.

Interview process was not inviting. Words of advice, if the interview has a cold undertone and it is clearly apparent you being there is a waste of someone's time, it's not going to get better from there. Kindly finish the interview and don't turn back. Best decision I made.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were comical and very unprofessional.   View Answer

Finance Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Monitronics in July 2010.

Initial one on one interview, then case interview of analyzing financial statements

Interview Questions
    • Analyzing why competitions financials were different than ours, and thus understanding why monitronics business model was different than theirs   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate, I was satisfied with the base salary. I did want stock options which they said they would consider adding at a later stage, but they never did

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Monitronics.

There was an initial phone screening process. After roughly 20min on the phone I was chosen to be interviewed by a 'hiring team' and told to research the company before arriving. I showed up 30 min early for my interview and after a short delay I was taken into a room and interviewed before a panel of 5 employees of the company. Most of the questions were behavioral/situation type questions. After you get over the fact that there is a panel interviewing you it's not so bad.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you took responsibility for a mistake?   Answer Question
    No negotiations, however the pay was discussed during the phone screen so I knew exactly what I was getting into.