Monsanto Company

www.monsanto.com

Monsanto Company Business Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

I am still in the process of being interviewed. The two interviewers asked questions from a script. They did deviate from the script whenever they showed interest in the initial answer. Extremely friendly -- I could see the teamwork between the two. It was actually the best demonstration of using scripted questions as guidelines, rather than automated call-and-response. The questions clearly prescribed to the saying that past performance is predictive of future behavior -- they were all "Tell me about a time when..."

Interview Questions
  • Since they all pointed to past performance, they were relatively easy and predictable.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Monsanto Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Monsanto Company in May 2010.

There were 2 rounds, each lasting an hour. Technical interview was very detailed and made sure I knew the code. It also covered the technical analytical skills. Personality test was again for an hour and covered in detail, how real-life scenarious would be handled and how conflicts at work place are dealt with by the employee.

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever have a conflict with your boss and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    Not really, since it was managed by the recruiter

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company in April 2013.

1. CV shortlist
    2. Telephonic Interview (30 mins) (questions related to your past work ex and practical questions related to the role for which you are being interviewed)
    3. Telephonic Round - (Commercial IT head) - (15 mins) - basic questions related to past work experience and assessing fit for the role and company.
    4. FTF - at the company HQ at andheri mumbai (30 to 45 mins) - Detailed role expectations discussed (more of an discussion than an interview)
    Office & Work Culture - Flat Hierarchy, Open Desk policy

Interview Questions
    • How would you convince the area sales manager or the field managers about the implementation plans initiated by the top sales manager who is not working on the field ?   View Answer

Was not comfortable with travel to villages if need be. Also did not want to pursue agro domain. got another domain of better liking.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

1 round on phone, they were very aggressive blasting me with questions.
    There were 4 people in total

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company in December 2010.

I did apply on their careers homepage in Sept 2010 and got a call from the HR (Rachana Saxena) after a month. Once I cleared the first round of interviewing by Mr. Srinivas Gunturu on 2nd Dec 2010, the HR team told please wait for next step of communication from me. Till now (18th Jan 2011), I have not heard anything from them. I even 7 to 8 mail to both the interviewer and to the HR but no response at all. This is such annoying thing that being such a very big MNC, the cannot even communicate back to me!! :(