Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Monsanto Company
- Intern (11)
- Research Associate (9)
- IT Co-Op (8)
- Process Engineer (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Biologist I (3)
- Research Scientist (3)
- Human Resources Generalist (3)
- Electrical Engineer Co-op (3)
- Finance (3)
- IT Manager (2)
- Senior Applications Developer (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Java Developer (2)
- IT Coop (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Research Assistant (2)
- Finance Internship (2)
- Scientific Business Analyst (2)
- Quality Assurance Software Tester (2)
- Operations Research Analyst (2)
- Risk Modeling (2)
- Technical Lead (2)
- Field Research Assistant (2)
- Technical Writing Lead (2)
- Entomology Lab Technician/Fiend Crew Intern (1)
- TDRa (1)
- Seed Production Intern (1)
- Maintenance Area Lead (1)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Monsanto Company.
I am still in the process of being interviewed. The two interviewers asked questions from a script. They did deviate from the script whenever they showed interest in the initial answer. Extremely friendly -- I could see the teamwork between the two. It was actually the best demonstration of using scripted questions as guidelines, rather than automated call-and-response. The questions clearly prescribed to the saying that past performance is predictive of future behavior -- they were all "Tell me about a time when..."
- Since they all pointed to past performance, they were relatively easy and predictable. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Monsanto Company
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2010.
There were 2 rounds, each lasting an hour. Technical interview was very detailed and made sure I knew the code. It also covered the technical analytical skills. Personality test was again for an hour and covered in detail, how real-life scenarious would be handled and how conflicts at work place are dealt with by the employee.
- Did you ever have a conflict with your boss and how did you resolve it? Answer Question
Not really, since it was managed by the recruiter
Business Analyst InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.
1. CV shortlist 2. Telephonic Interview (30 mins) (questions related to your past work ex and practical questions related to the role for which you are being interviewed) 3. Telephonic Round - (Commercial IT head) - (15 mins) - basic questions related to past work experience and assessing fit for the role and company. 4. FTF - at the company HQ at andheri mumbai (30 to 45 mins) - Detailed role expectations discussed (more of an discussion than an interview) Office & Work Culture - Flat Hierarchy, Open Desk policy
- How would you convince the area sales manager or the field managers about the implementation plans initiated by the top sales manager who is not working on the field ? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Was not comfortable with travel to villages if need be. Also did not want to pursue agro domain. got another domain of better liking.
Business Analyst InterviewNo Offer
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monsanto Company.
1 round on phone, they were very aggressive blasting me with questions. There were 4 people in total
- Capital budgeting techniques Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Monsanto Company (Bangalore (India)) in December 2010.
I did apply on their careers homepage in Sept 2010 and got a call from the HR (Rachana Saxena) after a month. Once I cleared the first round of interviewing by Mr. Srinivas Gunturu on 2nd Dec 2010, the HR team told please wait for next step of communication from me. Till now (18th Jan 2011), I have not heard anything from them. I even 7 to 8 mail to both the interviewer and to the HR but no response at all. This is such annoying thing that being such a very big MNC, the cannot even communicate back to me!! :(
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review