Monsanto Company

Updated Mar 1, 2015
Updated Mar 1, 2015

3.1

Plant Breeder Interview

It was a phone interview. First, the recruiter tell you some basic information about the company; then, let you Introduce yourself; next, ask several behavior questions; also some questions about your resume, at last, let you ask questions. Overall, it was done under a very relaxed atmosphere.

Risk Modeling Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Apply online, and hr contact me and arrange a phone interview with hiring manager.
    Basically something related to your resume and your course work, so know your resume really very. If you have relevant working experience, be prepared for it.
    Then a phone interview with hr talking about this position and the company and ask some standard behaviour questions.

Seed Production Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

Found them at the campus career fair and did a next day interview. The interview was all behavioral and straightforward. The two people doing the interviewing were not intimidating and professional. Overall, a good experience.

Risk Modeling Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Monsanto Company in February 2015.

The HR contact me over the phone and set up a interview. Did not respond to any email about my question. The first interview was by HR. Do not respond to my email after the interview

Field Research Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

Had a phone interview with very general questions about my past employment as well as education and how they both applied to the job. Later got a phone call from the site hiring manager explaining the job further and then went on with some behavior and future career goals

Interview Questions
    • When it comes to management, how do you describe yourself and how you manage situations?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Phone interview, approximately 35 min. IT was very typical behavioral type interview questions, they asked a lot about my background and personalities, also my abilities to work in a team.

Research Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

Inclucing one HR interview followed by phone interview with hiring manager, and a on site interview with a interview committee including hiring manager, breeders and other research associate; Most of interview question are behavior questions and hiring manager is looking for some one who is a team player, detailed oriented, result driven responsible worker.

Interview Questions
    • Please give an example that you have a diffcualt situation with your co-worker and how did you solve the problem   View Answer
    As a new graduate student , I did not negotiate too much

Research Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

They mostly follow the phone interview by recruiter, and then phone interview my interview panel. Later if found good, they invite for on site interview, which is mostly in ST Louis. They follow STAR Behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • One interview panel member stopped me and asked: Have they mentioned the full duties of this position, just to make sure you are aware of it.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

I was searching online for mechanical engineering internships for 2014 and I ran into Monsanto Co., I applied online, got a phone interview, within the next two weeks I got a call with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a time where you took initiative to solve a problem.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation, Co-ops are paid $1,500 biweekly and that's it.

Operations Research Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Monsanto Company.

It was a phone interview for internship position. My first round was technical questions, followed by behavior questions the next day. The technical questions are in pretty wide range from integer programming algorithm to queueing networks. The HR and hire manager are both very nice and friendly. Hope I will be offered for this position.

Interview Questions
    • What's the initiative of getting ahead of your assignments?   Answer Question