Monsanto Company

Updated Nov 23, 2014
Updated Nov 23, 2014

3.1

Electrical Engineer Co-op Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Monsanto Company.

I applied online and submitted my resume, after about a month i was contacted. The interview and hiring process was very fast. After about 2 weeks, i was contacted.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked mutiple question, none were technical but rather behavior based. Describe a time when you could not meet a deadline?   Answer Question
    I was offered a salary which was, in my opinion, non negotiable. However, it was a great offer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

not a fair process. some people move around very often but never gone through the process but others have to go through all the process/steps ended up wasting your time any way.

Interview Questions
    • behavior based questions are very difficult to answer and some just a question.   Answer Question

IT Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

They had a two part interview at my university split between 2 people and another person in different rooms. All questions were behavioral based, nothing technical. Everyone interviewing was on different teams in IT, so they knew exactly what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you failed to meet a deadline and how did you deal with the situation   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I had the conference call (phone interview) with researcher for an hour. They asked me what I did in the resume. Especially, I have explained about the project with the topic related to GAW.

Interview Questions
    • It was short time to specifically explain my research.   Answer Question

Seed Supply Field Supervisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview was held the day after the campus career fair, I was asked to prepare well for the company background, issue and specific software skills preferred. Some students talked with HR and I was talked with a manager. It depends. They said the relocation fee will decent if you were in higher level.

IT Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Monsanto Company in October 2014.

I gave them my resume at my schools career fair. I went online to fill out the online application and to create a profile. I had an on site interview at my university. It was a behavioral type of interview. They asked a series of questions. I felt comfortable and the interviewers were very pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever missed a deadline and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

IT Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Monsanto Company in October 2014.

I got a call after I submitted my resume in the University career fair.I signed up for the interview on campus. There were two panels consisting of two members who interviewed for one hour only on behavioral questions. The questions are basic and simple.

Interview Questions
    • explain a situation when you delivered a product to a customer and the customer didn't like it and what did you do to satisfy the customer?   View Answer

IT Co-Op Interview

It was a behavior interview and the procedure was not painful. They asks several general questions and there are no technical questions. I went to two rounds including the onsite ones and all of them are behavior questions. Just makes sure your resume is good.

Analytics Scientist Interview

Phone interview. Basically the Hiring Manger went through everything on the job description and asked for detailed examples. Also a mixture of behavior and technical interview questions. The Hiring Manager is overall nice and seems knowledgeable. But it didn't work out because my experience does not fit the position very well.

Biologist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

Panel consists of the supervisors of the involved departments. They take turn asking you interview questions, mostly behavior questions related to your previous work experiences. Then you get a tour of the lab.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle these situations were the hardest for me.   Answer Question
    No negotiation since it was a contract job