Monsanto Company

130 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Assistant I Interview

Research Assistant I

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview Details – Interview process was held at a hiring blitz, it was very neat to see the other candidates. Very nice, calm environment . You would bounce around from groups/panels of interviewers and asked the same questions over and over.

Interview Question – Interview was a behavioral based interview questions.   Answer Question

Seed Process Engineering Co-op Interview

Seed Process Engineering Co-op

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview Details – I talked to an engineering leader in my college's career fair and submitted my resume. A month later, I was notified that the engineering group is interviewing me. I was asked to visit their main campus in Saint Louis. I was interviewed by three people on site in Saint Louis along with other candidates. The interview was rather casual I feel. The interviewer are really friendly and approachable. The questions they asked are very typical behavioral questions and they requested me to go through my experience and resume.

Interview Question – Typical Behavioral Interview Questions   Answer Question

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Human Resources Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview Details – I got the information for classmates and directly emailed the recruiter asking for a phone interview opportunity. During the phone interview, just explained the job position to me and let me introduce myself and went through my resume and asked several personal information.

Fixed Asset Accountant Interview

Fixed Asset Accountant
Creve Coeur, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interview - 1 HR round on telephone and 1 with line manager in person. HR interview was very basic. The round with line manager had technical accounting questions

Interview Question – Technical Details of Accounting   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was not required as the benefits more than made up for the salary.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Monsanto Company in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 5 plus participants over the course of 2 hours. Very informal questions. Some questions were duplicated by the participants because the interviews were individual 1:1 sessions.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was a good offer - so no negotiation

Security Interview

Security

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Monsanto Company in May 2014.

Interview Details – Only through the phone phase, but all behavioral based and fairly easy thus far. Recently received a call for a follow up face to face interview. I expect to go through that with similar ease.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Muscatine, IA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview Details – Monsanto conducts behavior based interviews. The interview questions are selected such that the answers provided should give an idea of how someone is likely to behave in certain applicable situations. The thought is that the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. An example question would be "Please desribe a time when you didn't get along with a fellow employee and how you handled that situation."

Interview Question – I didn't find any of the questions particularly difficult, as you simply to reflect on past experience and tell your story to provide an idea of who you are as a person. Another example question would be "Have you been given a project which you didn't fully understand?" Assuming so, what did you do to better understand the project?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Interview Details – They use the :behavior interview style. doesnt mean a thing as far as whether or not you can perform your job

Interview Question – all of the behavior questions...ridiculous   Answer Question

Cos Interview

Cos
Fort Des Moines, IA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Monsanto Company in January 2013.

Interview Details – phone, then face to face interview

Interview Question – Describe a time you disagreed with your manager   View Answer

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Monsanto Company in April 2011.

Interview Details – Process too 2-3 weeks. First phone HR interview then a panel of 3 managers all finance.

Interview Question – no unexpected questions, only behavioral questions. "Can you tell me about a time you have to work with a difficult colleague, Can you tell me about a time you were given a project and you did not understand what is expected from you ...."   Answer Question

Worked for Monsanto Company? Contribute to the Community!