Monsanto Company Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

Summer Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, NE

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

The process took about 2 weeks. I called the business office and they connected me with the HR Manager. They set up an interview that lasted about 20 minutes. They just asked questions about past work experience and scenario questions. I received an email about a week later offering the job.

Plant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Monsanto Company in March 2011.

6 people with scripted questions,seemed very cool and intimidating. Asked questions to attempt to trip you up. Did not look at you while explaining your answers or reading questions. and then waiting for what seemed like an eternity to find out if you were getting an offer. Info on confirmation date was stated as soon. Took 14 days to receive offer

Interview Questions
    Salary, the balance was pretty straightforward.

Technology Development Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Monsanto Company.

First got a call from a recruiter which was followed by the hiring manager to set up the date for on site interview. The day before the interview was the dinner with the hiring manager and the candidates. The interview was with two different panels and it was relatively easy. But all the candidates were lacking a key experience in the field they are looking to hire so they decided to re-advertise.

Interview Questions
    • how did I handle a difficult person in the job, what did I do when I couldn't meet the deadline   Answer Question

Plant Breeder Interview

It was a phone interview. First, the recruiter tell you some basic information about the company; then, let you Introduce yourself; next, ask several behavior questions; also some questions about your resume, at last, let you ask questions. Overall, it was done under a very relaxed atmosphere.

Process Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Monsanto Company.

The interveiw process is fairly easy. The questions asked were average. But the interveiwers are never on time. People have to wait the entire day for only 3 rounds of interveiw.

Corporate Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company in October 2014.

It is a standard behavioral interview. Two groups of people will interview you in two separate sessions. Each of them has a sheet and has predetermined questions they will ask of you. They are designed to determine your character, skills etc.

Interview Questions
    • Desctibe a time when you built a professional relationship outside of your own team. How did you gain that person's trust.   Answer Question

Risk Modeling Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Monsanto Company.

Apply online, and hr contact me and arrange a phone interview with hiring manager.
    Basically something related to your resume and your course work, so know your resume really very. If you have relevant working experience, be prepared for it.
    Then a phone interview with hr talking about this position and the company and ask some standard behaviour questions.

Risk Modeling Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Monsanto Company in February 2015.

The HR contact me over the phone and set up a interview. Did not respond to any email about my question. The first interview was by HR. Do not respond to my email after the interview

Seed Production Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

Found them at the campus career fair and did a next day interview. The interview was all behavioral and straightforward. The two people doing the interviewing were not intimidating and professional. Overall, a good experience.

Field Research Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company.

Had a phone interview with very general questions about my past employment as well as education and how they both applied to the job. Later got a phone call from the site hiring manager explaining the job further and then went on with some behavior and future career goals

Interview Questions
    • When it comes to management, how do you describe yourself and how you manage situations?   Answer Question