Monsanto Company Interview Questions in Saint Louis, MO

Updated Jun 30, 2015

3.2

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The entire process took ~2 months from the time I applied online until I was informed another candidate was selected. A phone interview was set up via e-mail about 1 month after I applied online, and an in person interview took place about 2 weeks after that. Very few technical questions were asked....it was almost entirely behavioral based questioning. I think just about every question I heard can be found if you Google behavioral interview questions and look through a few big lists.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest misconception other people have about you?   Answer Question

Research Seientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for a Research Scientist position online. 2 weeks after online application, I received a phone screening request from a HR recruiter by email. The phone screening took about 1 hr, asking questions about general background, research accomplishments and social behavior. Just like reviewing cover letter and CV. The questions was not difficult to answer. After a week, I received the result.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenge you have faced in the relationship with your colleagues.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied on form website, they make it easy to apply for many positions (not at once, but your info is saved each time).

Was contacted to schedule a phone interview around 5 months later. Phone interview lasted around an hour, seemed to go well enough.

I was told I would be contacted in around a week after going through all applications, but I haven't heard from them since.

Interview Questions

• Multiple questions about working through conflict. Interviewer was also very hard to hear (quiet and their phone kept cutting off).   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

not a fair process. some people move around very often but never gone through the process but others have to go through all the process/steps ended up wasting your time any way.

Interview Questions

• behavior based questions are very difficult to answer and some just a question.   Answer Question

Corporate Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

It is a standard behavioral interview. Two groups of people will interview you in two separate sessions. Each of them has a sheet and has predetermined questions they will ask of you. They are designed to determine your character, skills etc.

Interview Questions

• Desctibe a time when you built a professional relationship outside of your own team. How did you gain that person's trust.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

Ameren likes to use the behavioral question model. They will send you a sample list of questions in order to prepare ahead of time. The interview process is usually with 3-4 interviewers and they ask questions in a round robin fashion, giving you a few minutes after each question to formulate your answer. Then they will ask expounding questions if necessary.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to give a customer some bad news?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

They use the :behavior interview style. doesnt mean a thing as far as whether or not you can perform your job

IT Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

Behavoural interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Manufacturing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

After attending a career fair at my university, a Monsanto rep called me back that night, asking if I could interview the next morning. At the career fair, I had talked to a prior intern for the company, but not the company rep himself. Because of this, there was a misunderstanding as to what position I was applying for. (He wanted a Manufacturing Intern, but I was going for a research position.)

The interviewer was kind, and definitely helped make me feel relaxed during the interview. He even asked if this was my first interview, and gave me tips for the future. However, because of the misunderstanding with the position, he told me the most he could do was forward my resume to their R&D department.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in group environments? Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker; and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Monsanto Company (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

Online application, call from HR to verify you have the correct experience for this jon. Next step is a Panel interview with 3-4 people .main are Behavior interview questions lasting around 1 hour. Offer can be expected within a week or two.

Interview Questions

• Examples of different type of situations where you had to make a decision or work with a difficult person.   Answer Question