Monsoon

Updated Oct 9, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monsoon

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monsoon in September 2014.

I saw they were looking for applicants in the shop window, so asked for an application form. A couple of weeks later I was called in for a 20/30 minute interview with the manager and the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • What shop on the high street delivers the best customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Monsoon in February 2012.

Interview - very stressful and tense just normal questions are asked but the interviewee makes you feel very uncomfortable.

Hiring - hired me within 4 days.

Interview Questions
    • A time where you have had an angry customer and how did you react?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Monsoon in February 2008.

I went into the store and asked if there were any positions available, the Store Manager asked me to come in 2 days later for a short, informal interview. Was asked questions like 'would would you build a rapor with customers?' and 'if we didn't have an item that a customer would want what would you do?' got a call a few days later to offer me the job.