Monsoon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Monsoon in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview - very stressful and tense just normal questions are asked but the interviewee makes you feel very uncomfortable.

Hiring - hired me within 4 days.

Interview Question – A time where you have had an angry customer and how did you react?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Monsoon in February 2008.

Interview Details – I went into the store and asked if there were any positions available, the Store Manager asked me to come in 2 days later for a short, informal interview. Was asked questions like 'would would you build a rapor with customers?' and 'if we didn't have an item that a customer would want what would you do?' got a call a few days later to offer me the job.

Interview Question – 'how would you build a rapor with customers?'   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Monsoon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Monsoon interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Monsoon employees and interview candidates.