Monster Energy

Relevance Date Difficulty

College Brand Ambassador Interview

College Brand Ambassador
Fort Carson, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Monster Energy in May 2012.

Interview Details – One interview, simple. Asked involvement what you plan to do with the brand. They just want to know that you will do the job and get brand awareness out there. They are super easy going people and want success for the brand. Interview is super relaxed.

Interview Question – None, straight forward.   Answer Question

Trade Development Manager Interview

Trade Development Manager

Interviewed at Monster Energy

Interview Details – had a great interview, it wasn't very complicated, straight to the point. I had no experience a the time and that is what they were looking for, times may have changed, but you never know

Interview Question – none, the questions were easy and straight forward. be yourself and you will be fine   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, just accepted the offer

Social Media Assistant Interview

Social Media Assistant
Corona, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Monster Energy in February 2014.

Interview Details – The hiring process is lengthy and unorganized, probably due to their travel schedules.
Interviewed with two members of the Marketing department, and the interview questions were pretty straight forward, asking basic knowledge of social media, former experiences, and the thing they most looking for is if the candidate fits into their company cultural.

Interview Question – What goals you want to achieve through social media? Does getting how many likes/shares matter?   Answer Question

Field Sales Representative Interview

Field Sales Representative
Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Monster Energy in May 2010.

Interview Details – The time of my interview the company was still very small but growing rapidly so the interview process was slow at first. The interviewer was very versed in beverage sales so we had a good discussion. Considering the fact that I had only been in beverage sales for a short while I was elated to get the position. The next steps were grueling because it took 6 months to actually start the position. Considering they first had to decide if they were going to open up a position in my area took a while and then the rest of the process was added to that. Never the less, this is a great company to work for and I really don't want to give it up.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not at that time. The pay was the pay and there was no room for negotiations

College Representative Interview

College Representative
Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Monster Energy in May 2011.

Interview Details – One 10 minute phone interview and I had the job

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, it was all super easy. Basically explained the job, and asked about experiences   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Monster Energy.

Interview Details – Was contacted initially thru recruiter. Interviewed with Division Manager and Business Unit VP of Sales. Had very informative and enjoyable interaction with each of them. Offer was made within a few weeks and I accepted it after some minor compensation negotiations.

Interview Question – Nothing in particular I can think of. Lots of questions about my philosophy on how to handle various situational challenges.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not too difficult. Went back and forth a few times thru recruiter on salary and benefits information.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Brand Ambassador

Interviewed at Monster Energy

Interview Details – Have you promoted at a campus event before?

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase

Brand Representative Interview

Brand Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Monster Energy.

Interview Details – I saw a job positing on my college career website. I submitted my resume and a few head shots. Received an email a few days later and scheduled a interview. Took place in a Starbucks and after the interview he gave me paperwork to fill out and then it took about a month till i got signed on

Interview Question – No difficult questions, it was kind of getting to know who I was   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Monster Ambassador Team Interview

Monster Ambassador Team
Troy, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Monster Energy in October 2012.

Interview Details – Simple, short and sweet. prior knowledge is not necessary, need to be able to drive a lifted truck and be able to lift and carry 50lbs. No surprises at the interview just basics.

Interview Question – What to do if there is no one on the site where you are supposed to sample?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – same pay per person on the team, no negotiation.

SAP Analyst Interview

SAP Analyst
Corona, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Monster Energy in March 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview by the manager

Interview Question – If hired, would you really stay - you seem more qualified?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Monster Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Monster Energy interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Monster Energy employees and interview candidates.