Monster Inc Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.5

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Monster Inc.

Interview

Phone screen, then in person interview. Process was very similar to a lot of preview interviews. I got a callback within 2 weeks and received an offer and chose to take the offer.

Interview Questions

• why monster? why did the chicken cross the road?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Inc in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process was quite standard. Had an interview with the internal recruiter (she was amazing to work with!). Then had a phone screen with the hiring manager, after which I was asked to go onsite at the company.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions around SSRS and SSIS. Automation processes was a big part of the interview   Answer Question

Product Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Monster Inc (Brisbane, CA).

Interview

7 interviews. HR Phone, at Air Ports (SFO, Vegas and LAX). Depends where and when Noel can meet you. Also at HQ in Brisbane or CES or Hillisboro, or Taxi to airport. You get a flavor for what they mean by being on call 24/7 for questions, comments or just plain chit chat on what they think is cool.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can ask for more.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Phone Interview and on site two hours interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question. Only questions about you and your experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview manager kept yawning through out the interviewing process. The manager didn't have any questions to ask. The interview was cut shot because the manager were not able to stay alert. This is the most unprofessional interview I have ever experienced. Please do your diligent and research about this company before applying or accepting the job. Read the reviews on here or Google on how the company is doing financially.

Interview Questions

• Do your research about the company before applying. They likely will waste your time.   Answer Question

Interview

Was rescheduled several times for a Skype interview and once the interview took place the person was distracted with answering several phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Had to send in a video of me training on an area of my expertise. The interviewer told me he did not even watch it.   Answer Question

Ecommerce Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Monster Inc.

Interview

Very fast and communicative. Recieved an offer within a week. They allowed me as much time as needed to give me notice and start.

Interview Questions

• Job / talent related question. Not brain teasers here.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly simple. Recruiter was middle-man so took some time, but negotiations were solved within a matter of days.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Inc (Brisbane, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Started with phone interview with in-house recruiter. Moved on to a phone interview with the manager. Later invited to come in person for a one-on-one interview. I believe there were a total of two in-person interviews with key team members.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Monster Inc (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews with various team members, HR and senior management.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monster Inc (Brisbane, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

very very long and tidios, some of those that interviewed me do not understand basic accounting .. .waste of time !

Interview Questions

it's a very confused company, I am surprised they are in business ...