Monster Inc

Monster Inc Interview Questions

2.6

Product Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Monster Inc.

7 interviews. HR Phone, at Air Ports (SFO, Vegas and LAX). Depends where and when Noel can meet you.
    Also at HQ in Brisbane or CES or Hillisboro, or Taxi to airport. You get a flavor for what they mean by being on call 24/7 for questions, comments or just plain chit chat on what they think is cool.

You can ask for more.

Marketing Manager Interview

Phone Interview and on site two hours interview.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question. Only questions about you and your experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

The interview manager kept yawning through out the interviewing process. The manager didn't have any questions to ask. The interview was cut shot because the manager were not able to stay alert. This is the most unprofessional interview I have ever experienced. Please do your diligent and research about this company before applying or accepting the job. Read the reviews on here or Google on how the company is doing financially.

Interview Questions
    • Do your research about the company before applying. They likely will waste your time.   Answer Question

Sell Through Trainer Interview

Was rescheduled several times for a Skype interview and once the interview took place the person was distracted with answering several phone calls.

Interview Questions
    • Had to send in a video of me training on an area of my expertise. The interviewer told me he did not even watch it.   Answer Question

Ecommerce Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Monster Inc.

Very fast and communicative. Recieved an offer within a week. They allowed me as much time as needed to give me notice and start.

Interview Questions
    • Job / talent related question. Not brain teasers here.   Answer Question
    Fairly simple. Recruiter was middle-man so took some time, but negotiations were solved within a matter of days.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Monster Inc in January 2012.

Multiple interviews with various team members, HR and senior management.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monster Inc in March 2011.

very very long and tidios, some of those that interviewed me do not understand basic accounting .. .waste of time !

Interview Questions

it's a very confused company, I am surprised they are in business ...

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Monster Inc in October 2009.

Understand the position and the business you are applying to.

Main question: what can you do for me(the business) in this position

The recruiter was extremely helpful and shared many points about the company and its benefits that are above and beyond the basics

Interview Questions
    • What can you do for the business   Answer Question
    • explain your experiences and how they relate to this position (specific to your role) that you are applying for in the business   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Monster Inc in August 2011.

On time response from HR for interview, Detailed Job description provided, good response from HR, Induction is really nice, work place easiness, good turn around time for queries.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think that you can work on same position with people with less experience   View Answer

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Monster Inc in December 2008.

Phone interview, two rounds of interviews

Interview Questions
    • Pretty easy questions. Why are you leaving your current position. Yes, seriously.   Answer Question