Monster Inc Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2014
Updated Aug 21, 2014

2.6

Salesforce Developer Interview

Well, I had three interviews. The first was a HR interview where I explained my status and what was I interested in working as. The second was a general interview where they interviewed me on my projects and past experiences. They tend to ask alot abt data migration/ VEEVA CRM. Finally I had the big one where I was told abt the project. I was given situations and was expected to deliver on the spot and come up with triggers / classes. Finally they asked my for my 401 certification which I did't have so there we go.....

Product Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Monster Inc.

7 interviews. HR Phone, at Air Ports (SFO, Vegas and LAX). Depends where and when Noel can meet you.
    Also at HQ in Brisbane or CES or Hillisboro, or Taxi to airport. You get a flavor for what they mean by being on call 24/7 for questions, comments or just plain chit chat on what they think is cool.

You can ask for more.

Marketing Manager Interview

Phone Interview and on site two hours interview.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question. Only questions about you and your experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

The interview manager kept yawning through out the interviewing process. The manager didn't have any questions to ask. The interview was cut shot because the manager were not able to stay alert. This is the most unprofessional interview I have ever experienced. Please do your diligent and research about this company before applying or accepting the job. Read the reviews on here or Google on how the company is doing financially.

Interview Questions
    • Do your research about the company before applying. They likely will waste your time.   Answer Question

Sell Through Trainer Interview

Was rescheduled several times for a Skype interview and once the interview took place the person was distracted with answering several phone calls.

Interview Questions
    • Had to send in a video of me training on an area of my expertise. The interviewer told me he did not even watch it.   Answer Question

Ecommerce Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Monster Inc.

Very fast and communicative. Recieved an offer within a week. They allowed me as much time as needed to give me notice and start.

Interview Questions
    • Job / talent related question. Not brain teasers here.   Answer Question
    Fairly simple. Recruiter was middle-man so took some time, but negotiations were solved within a matter of days.

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Monster Inc in April 2013.

Phone interview, then face to face with Regional and District Manager

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your company? How do you handle rejection?   Answer Question
    2-3 turnaround from start to finish

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Monster Inc in January 2012.

Multiple interviews with various team members, HR and senior management.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Monster Inc in March 2011.

very very long and tidios, some of those that interviewed me do not understand basic accounting .. .waste of time !

Interview Questions

it's a very confused company, I am surprised they are in business ...

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Monster Inc in October 2009.

Understand the position and the business you are applying to.

Main question: what can you do for me(the business) in this position

The recruiter was extremely helpful and shared many points about the company and its benefits that are above and beyond the basics

Interview Questions
    • What can you do for the business   Answer Question
    • explain your experiences and how they relate to this position (specific to your role) that you are applying for in the business   Answer Question

Worked for Monster Inc? Contribute to the Community!