Monster Worldwide

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in March 2007.

Interview Details – Very pleasant. Was contacted by HR first by email then by phone. Had a fairly brief phone call with my soon to be boss. A few days later an onsite interview with future team members and my boss to be. The onsite interview was very relaxed and I was initially impressed by the work environment, individuals attitudes and the pleasant conversation. The facilities are very nice as well which added to my overall good feeling.

Interview Question – Give examples of how you initiated improvements in user experience that resulted in a better application.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a certain dollar amount and got quite close to it, close enough that I was happy. I also negotiated for the title that I wanted and got it.

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!