Monster Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
Eschborn (Germany)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in June 2012.

Interview Details – Before the Interview
A staffing agency with which I had registered called me if I was available. After that I read the job offer which was also published at monster.de's own website. I mailed my CV to monster and was called at the same day. The Recruiter was very friendly and we made an appointment for the following week. She send me an email to confirm the appointment, map to find the company and a receipt expenses form.

Regarding the interview
The Recruiter seemed very friendly, the atmosphere more or less relaxed, the questions were quite the ones to be expected. Unfortunately, unexperienced as I was as a recent graduate, I made a major mistake, which I didn't realize back then ( I wasn't prepared enough regarding the company's business area).
The interview itself was about 45 minutes. After that I was shown my possible work place and met possible colleagues.
The goodbye was very friendly, the recruiter said that she would decide about the position until the end of the following week and contact me.

After the interview
I never heard of monster.de/the recruiter ever again, although I tried several times to get a hold of her. I also emailed her and never got an answer, I have never received the claimed travel expenses after I had handed in the receipt and the receipt expenses form.

Interview Question – The most important thing I should know about you, is....?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Monster Worldwide

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Monster Worldwide Human Resources Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Monster Worldwide employees and interview candidates.