Monster Worldwide Internet Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

3.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Florence, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Not your standard interview. Lots of questions about how you would handle various situations. Many questions require you to answer about negative work experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with a co-worker and how you overcame it.   View Answer
Salaries and benefits are non negotiable. Package is very generous, and there is room for advancement if you play politics.

Other Interview Reviews for Monster Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Several Interviews, mock sales call with management, let you shadow to see if it would be a good fit.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in May 2011.

I was contacted by an Acquistion Talent Department. Had a brief interview with them. Then was brought in to meet with 4 managers at one time. There was a background check and had to supply references in order for the process to proceed. I was told that one of the managers were interested and I had a good chance. I waited for about 2 weeks and heard back that I had the position.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked several basic questions. There really wasn't any questions in particular that I found were difficult. They allowed me to do majority of the talking in which I did. I asked lots of questions as I did have plenty.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiated as I was pleased with the salary and commission structure

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in May 2010.

Recruiter contacted me and was plesant. I was then contacted by a hiring manager and did a short phone interview. Next, I was brought in for a face to face interview and then wisked off to a panel of three hiring managers. I was then introduced to two senior level managers and did a meet and greet. Two days later an offer letter was issued and accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in January 2008.

I was originally referred for this position by a previous co-worker. I had one initial phone interview, it was very standard and basic. From there I scheduled an in-person interview. I interviewed with 2 regional managers for about 30 minutes. during this process they stressed how much time is spent on the phone and activity expectations for the position. Shortly after leaving the interview I received a call from the recruiter letting me know they wee offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly questions revolving sales experience in general.   Answer Question

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!