Monster Worldwide

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Florence, SC

I applied in-person and interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview Details – Not your standard interview. Lots of questions about how you would handle various situations. Many questions require you to answer about negative work experiences.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with a co-worker and how you overcame it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salaries and benefits are non negotiable. Package is very generous, and there is room for advancement if you play politics.

Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview Details – Several Interviews, mock sales call with management, let you shadow to see if it would be a good fit.

Interview Question – Mock sales call.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an Acquistion Talent Department. Had a brief interview with them. Then was brought in to meet with 4 managers at one time. There was a background check and had to supply references in order for the process to proceed. I was told that one of the managers were interested and I had a good chance. I waited for about 2 weeks and heard back that I had the position.

Interview Question – I was asked several basic questions. There really wasn't any questions in particular that I found were difficult. They allowed me to do majority of the talking in which I did. I asked lots of questions as I did have plenty.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiated as I was pleased with the salary and commission structure

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in May 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me and was plesant. I was then contacted by a hiring manager and did a short phone interview. Next, I was brought in for a face to face interview and then wisked off to a panel of three hiring managers. I was then introduced to two senior level managers and did a meet and greet. Two days later an offer letter was issued and accepted.

Interview Questions

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in January 2008.

Interview Details – I was originally referred for this position by a previous co-worker. I had one initial phone interview, it was very standard and basic. From there I scheduled an in-person interview. I interviewed with 2 regional managers for about 30 minutes. during this process they stressed how much time is spent on the phone and activity expectations for the position. Shortly after leaving the interview I received a call from the recruiter letting me know they wee offering me the position.

Interview Question – Mainly questions revolving sales experience in general.   Answer Question

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!