Monster Worldwide Project Manager Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maynard, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in January 2008.

Phone screen; 3 hour interview onsite with project managers, HR, and marketing business owners. Questions mainly focused on my experience with project methodology.

had 2 more competive offers

Other Interview Reviews for Monster Worldwide

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Prague (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Three interviews: HR, Team Members, Hiring Manager.
    Nothing specific, very standard.

Interview Questions
    They came with an offer first, and it was ok. I needed the job so I accepted.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in December 2012.

Contacted by an external retained recruiter for the opportunity. Conducted a lengthy pre-screen interview (about 40 minutes), while my skills and experience were mapped to the job requirements. Next steps and timeline were detailed. The next contact was several days later with an e-mail explaining I would not be under further consideration because "client is looking for someone who is currently in the work force". Which while true and is the employer's right I found ironic given what business it is in.

Interview Questions
    • (Working against a high level job requirement) Describe how your management style would help our work environment.   View Answer

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!