Monster Worldwide

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Maynard, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in January 2008.

Interview Details – Phone screen; 3 hour interview onsite with project managers, HR, and marketing business owners. Questions mainly focused on my experience with project methodology.

Interview Question – are you willing to work one saturday every month   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – had 2 more competive offers

Prague (Czech Republic)

Interviewed at Monster Worldwide

Interview Details – Three interviews: HR, Team Members, Hiring Manager.
Nothing specific, very standard.

Interview Question – What would your worst enemy say about you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They came with an offer first, and it was ok. I needed the job so I accepted.

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in December 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by an external retained recruiter for the opportunity. Conducted a lengthy pre-screen interview (about 40 minutes), while my skills and experience were mapped to the job requirements. Next steps and timeline were detailed. The next contact was several days later with an e-mail explaining I would not be under further consideration because "client is looking for someone who is currently in the work force". Which while true and is the employer's right I found ironic given what business it is in.

Interview Question – (Working against a high level job requirement) Describe how your management style would help our work environment.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monster Worldwide

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Monster Worldwide Project Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Monster Worldwide employees and interview candidates.