Monster Worldwide

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in May 2013.

Interview Details – The process lasted one week. I was contacted by a recruiter and was asked to come in for a series of interviews with four regional sales managers. I was brought back to interview with the site sales director.

Interview Question – I was asked to describe 3 different previous sales cycles, who I originally spoke with, presentation methods, price negotiation, decision maker conversations and customer retention analysis.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was based off of my prior experience and needs. The pay was not extremely flexible but in the end I was able to receive a salary and commission plan that I was able to live with that was above the original offer.

Sales

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview Details – 3 interviews, phone screen, manager, and either DM or VP

Interview Question – Sell me this pen.   Answer Question

Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty stringent as there was an initial phone interview with a recruiter and then the Sales Manager. A group panel interview took place next with two Sales Manager and then there was a final interview with a VP of Sales and another Sales Manager.

There were many behavioral questions asked as well as role plays.

Interview Question – Sell me something   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Reasonable Negotiations

Marlborough, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in March 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed for another position within the company as I was considering another offer from another company

Reason for Declining – A different offer with a smaller company allowed me to learn more about how to operate a company by working closely with the CEO

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monster Worldwide

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Monster Worldwide Sales interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Monster Worldwide employees and interview candidates.