Monster Worldwide Sales Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Monster Worldwide in May 2013.

The process lasted one week. I was contacted by a recruiter and was asked to come in for a series of interviews with four regional sales managers. I was brought back to interview with the site sales director.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to describe 3 different previous sales cycles, who I originally spoke with, presentation methods, price negotiation, decision maker conversations and customer retention analysis.   Answer Question
Negotiation was based off of my prior experience and needs. The pay was not extremely flexible but in the end I was able to receive a salary and commission plan that I was able to live with that was above the original offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Monster Worldwide

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

3 interviews, phone screen, manager, and either DM or VP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Monster Worldwide in May 2010.

The interview process was pretty stringent as there was an initial phone interview with a recruiter and then the Sales Manager. A group panel interview took place next with two Sales Manager and then there was a final interview with a VP of Sales and another Sales Manager.

There were many behavioral questions asked as well as role plays.

Reasonable Negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Monster Worldwide in March 2009.

I interviewed for another position within the company as I was considering another offer from another company

A different offer with a smaller company allowed me to learn more about how to operate a company by working closely with the CEO