Monster Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in September 2010.

Interview Details – Did a phone screen with an internal recruiter and then with the hiring manager. Then the HR recruiter had me fill out a lot of forms for background checks and a lot of other information in advance of being able to schedule an interview including a mandatory salary history and several references among other things. I had an in person interview with the hiring manager, his manager, and the director of that division. It was fairly informal and took about 2-3 hours including some time in a panel with two people interviewing me at once.

A day or two later I had an offer. I requested a 5% increase in the base and they agreed.

Interview Question – Explain a time where you overcame a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I mostly declined due to a longer commute and some misgivings about my prospective manager that developed during the interview process.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Monster Worldwide

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Monster Worldwide Senior Network Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Monster Worldwide employees and interview candidates.