Monster Worldwide Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Monster Worldwide (Maynard, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

I had a 1/2 hour phone interview with the hiring manager. He asked me about some of my background as well as some basic technical questions. I was not well prepared and did not do well with the technical questions; as a result the interview did not go well but I learned a very valuable lesson. There are numerous sites with typical interview questions, use them to prepare for your interviews! I did and subsequent interviews have gone much better.

Interview Questions

• In SQL, what is the difference between an inner and outer join?   1 Answer
  • What is the difference between inheritance and delegation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Monster Worldwide

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Monster Worldwide (Maynard, MA) in January 2008.

Interview

I did a phone interview at first. The manager asked me about the work I had done before and some technical quetions. There was a face to face interview after that . I had a group/panel interview where I had to answer several technical questions. I had to meet the director after that. He asked me couple of questions that would help him better judge my personality.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Monster Worldwide (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

First, phone interview from US. Next, two face-to-face interview with interviewer in local office. Then, interview with the director of engineering. Sometimes he asks technical questions also.