Monster Worldwide Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maynard, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in June 2010.

I had a 1/2 hour phone interview with the hiring manager. He asked me about some of my background as well as some basic technical questions. I was not well prepared and did not do well with the technical questions; as a result the interview did not go well but I learned a very valuable lesson. There are numerous sites with typical interview questions, use them to prepare for your interviews! I did and subsequent interviews have gone much better.

Interview Questions
  • In SQL, what is the difference between an inner and outer join?   View Answer
  • What is the difference between inheritance and delegation?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Monster Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maynard, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in January 2008.

I did a phone interview at first. The manager asked me about the work I had done before and some technical quetions. There was a face to face interview after that . I had a group/panel interview where I had to answer several technical questions. I had to meet the director after that. He asked me couple of questions that would help him better judge my personality.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

First, phone interview from US. Next, two face-to-face interview with interviewer in local office. Then, interview with the director of engineering. Sometimes he asks technical questions also.

Interview Questions

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!