Monster Worldwide

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Maynard, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in June 2010.

Interview Details – I had a 1/2 hour phone interview with the hiring manager. He asked me about some of my background as well as some basic technical questions. I was not well prepared and did not do well with the technical questions; as a result the interview did not go well but I learned a very valuable lesson. There are numerous sites with typical interview questions, use them to prepare for your interviews! I did and subsequent interviews have gone much better.

Interview Questions

• In SQL, what is the difference between an inner and outer join?   View Answer
  • What is the difference between inheritance and delegation?   View Answer

Maynard, MA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in January 2008.

Interview Details – I did a phone interview at first. The manager asked me about the work I had done before and some technical quetions. There was a face to face interview after that . I had a group/panel interview where I had to answer several technical questions. I had to meet the director after that. He asked me couple of questions that would help him better judge my personality.

Interview Question – questions on SQL server indexes   Answer Question

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Monster Worldwide.

Interview Details – First, phone interview from US. Next, two face-to-face interview with interviewer in local office. Then, interview with the director of engineering. Sometimes he asks technical questions also.

Interview Question – Object-oriented technical .net questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monster Worldwide

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Monster Worldwide Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Monster Worldwide employees and interview candidates.