Monster Worldwide

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Accountant Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Monster Worldwide in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was called by a recruiter for a phone interview. She asked for me to go through my job history, knowledge of computer programs, strengths, weaknesses. My main point is that she said that she would contact me within three days of the interview, but never did. It is disappointing to receive a rejection letter but when a promise is broken, it is even more disappointing. Obviously she may contact me later but already I feel animosity towards the company.

Interview Question – Tell me about the time when you had to explain an accounting concept to someone with little accounting knowldege.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Monster Worldwide

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Monster Worldwide Staff Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Monster Worldwide employees and interview candidates.