Montage Resort and Spa

Relevance Date Difficulty

Concierge Interview

Concierge
Laguna Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Montage Resort and Spa in April 2008.

Interview Details – Very thorough interview, make sure you know all kinds of information about the company and what is expected in luxury hotels. Most people go through what they call a "panel." You are interviewed by a bunch of managers in different departments. It can be intimidating if you haven't done something like that before.

Interview Question – They asked me how I would handle a bad situation with a guest.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, I was happy I got a job! But, they were always very flexible with my school hours.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Montage Resort and Spa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Montage Resort and Spa Concierge interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Montage Resort and Spa employees and interview candidates.