Montage Resort and Spa

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Interview

Laguna Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Montage Resort and Spa in March 2012.

Interview Details – Consisted of an online test of skills and personality, phone interview and then one on one interview. I was surprised by how small the hourly was, but maybe that is because I haven't been in retail for awhile. But we came to an impasse as the Human Resources interviewer was not willing to divulge anything about the commission structure which I felt was the only way for me to be able to determine if I could possibly make enough money.

Interview Question – Name a situation where a customer was irate and how you handled the problem.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Montage Resort and Spa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Montage Resort and Spa Retail Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Montage Resort and Spa employees and interview candidates.