Montana State University

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Administrative Associate Interview

Bozeman, MT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Montana State University in May 2011.

Interview Details – My resume was passed to the office I work for now through another office. I was called for an interview. I met with the highering authority and an employee I would be working with, if hired. It was a formal interview, but they were really nice and made me comfortable.

Interview Question – There were not really any difficult questions. The questions were almost exclusively about my experience with different software, organization, and hiring.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Montana State University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Montana State University interview questions and advice in Bozeman, MT. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Montana State University employees and interview candidates.