Montana State University Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Montana State University

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Montana State University.

I was contacted because I have used the option to allow ETS to disclose my preferences to potential university. I had to go through the usual application process, in addition to having an existing faculty write recommendations for me.

Interview Questions

Student Administrative Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bozeman, MT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Montana State University in May 2011.

My resume was passed to the office I work for now through another office. I was called for an interview. I met with the highering authority and an employee I would be working with, if hired. It was a formal interview, but they were really nice and made me comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • There were not really any difficult questions. The questions were almost exclusively about my experience with different software, organization, and hiring.   Answer Question

Worked for Montana State University? Contribute to the Community!