Montash Interview Questions & Reviews in London, England

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Montash in January 2013.

Got invited to final stage but accepted an offer elsewhere.
    First stage was with the internal recruiter who oversold the job to me, spoke too quickly and figures did not add up at all. "our staff regularly take home over 20k per month" etc. I know this is typical spiel but nevertheless returned a week later to interview with the MD, who contradicted most of what was said by the IR. Trialled on the sales floor for a few hours, standard resourcing, asking q's to unsuccessful candidates to gather information etc. Asked about financial targets and KPI's but answers were a bit vague. Process was a little rushed. Did not har back for a few days, in this time I done some research via current and past employees and the general feeling was not so great. I went to another interview for a non-recruitment position and was offered, and accepted. I was then called back and invited in for final stage, a presentation I believe. Felt as if I should have gone along just to get perhaps an offer but I don't look back. I'm happy with the decision I made and have enjoyed good success where I am (although not on the scale that the IR at Montash reckoned I could!)

I must add, offices were smart, client portfolio-or so they said- was pretty enviable.

Interview Questions
    • N/a - very standard interview questions, was not put on the spot at all! Surprisingly   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Montash in February 2013.

Intense as now have assessment days but a good opportunity to understand the business

Interview Questions
    Good and fair

Interviews for Top Jobs at Montash

Worked for Montash? Contribute to the Community!