Montefiore Medical

Relevance Date Difficulty

ACO Project Manager Interview

ACO Project Manager
Yonkers, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Montefiore Medical in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, week later I got telephone from corporate recruiter asking me to come for 1:1 interview to their location. Came on the scheduled date and first I was given paper application to fill - it took me half an hour because I was ask to give all license numbers etc and I had to get it from the internet (I have used my phone to do so). When I completed application I was invited to the office where I had two on one interview with a co-worker of recruiter. Interview was easy but during it recruiter changed position to different one. I agreed. When we finished interview I was told that I will be contacted in regards to new position. After two weeks I got a regular mail saying "Thank you but no thank you" no explanation given.

Interview Question – Typical questions, nothing fancy.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Montefiore Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Montefiore Medical ACO Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Montefiore Medical employees and interview candidates.