Montefiore Medical ACO Project Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

ACO Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Montefiore Medical in April 2012.

Applied online, week later I got telephone from corporate recruiter asking me to come for 1:1 interview to their location. Came on the scheduled date and first I was given paper application to fill - it took me half an hour because I was ask to give all license numbers etc and I had to get it from the internet (I have used my phone to do so). When I completed application I was invited to the office where I had two on one interview with a co-worker of recruiter. Interview was easy but during it recruiter changed position to different one. I agreed. When we finished interview I was told that I will be contacted in regards to new position. After two weeks I got a regular mail saying "Thank you but no thank you" no explanation given.

Interview Questions