Monterrey Security

Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Monterrey Security.

Interview Details – There were no interview questions. All they did was take my picture and ask my height and weight then I was done.There were no interview questions. All they did was take my picture and ask my height and weight then I was done.There were no interview questions. All they did was take my picture and ask my height and weight then I was done.There were no interview questions. All they did was take my picture and ask my height and weight then I was done.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Monterrey Security.

Interview Details – online application, phone screen with HR Director- which was nice. He was informal, laid back and honest about scope of company and pay. Initial one-on-one with HR Director which followed a conversational tone. Meet a few days later with him and rest of HR team. They seemed very rushed because there was an appointment they all had and appeared distracted. HR Director let his team ask a few scripted questions.

Interview Question – nothing earth shattering here.   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Monterrey Security.

Interview Details – They just told me to show up at an event. I didn't have any training or interview or anything.

Interview Question – Never had a difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasnt one

Office Position Interview

Office Position

Interviewed at Monterrey Security

Interview Details – I have 3 interviews. One phone screen and 2 face to face. I never heard for anyone in the company about the status. I followed up with 2 phone calls and 2 emails and never heard from anyone.

Interview Question – The question were related to the job and great questions.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The offer was 4 months after the interview. I guess they hired someone and it did not work out.

Security Interview

Security

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Monterrey Security in February 2009.

Interview Details – it was a very easy and simple process. alot of people showed up and where in line waiting to get their 1 on 1 interview. they just tell you about the work enviroment, and ask if you are available. then they tell you about the salaries and ask if you accept. if you do accept they'll tell you to take a seat with the other people and start filling out a long form and you are set.

Interview Question – what days are you available ?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Monterrey Security? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Monterrey Security interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Monterrey Security employees and interview candidates.