Monterrey Security

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monterrey Security

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Monterrey Security.

There were no interview questions. All they did was take my picture and ask my height and weight then I was done.There were no interview questions. All they did was take my picture and ask my height and weight then I was done.There were no interview questions. All they did was take my picture and ask my height and weight then I was done.There were no interview questions. All they did was take my picture and ask my height and weight then I was done.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Monterrey Security.

online application, phone screen with HR Director- which was nice. He was informal, laid back and honest about scope of company and pay. Initial one-on-one with HR Director which followed a conversational tone. Meet a few days later with him and rest of HR team. They seemed very rushed because there was an appointment they all had and appeared distracted. HR Director let his team ask a few scripted questions.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Monterrey Security.

They just told me to show up at an event. I didn't have any training or interview or anything.

There wasnt one

Office Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I have 3 interviews. One phone screen and 2 face to face. I never heard for anyone in the company about the status. I followed up with 2 phone calls and 2 emails and never heard from anyone.

Interview Questions
    • The question were related to the job and great questions.   View Answer

The offer was 4 months after the interview. I guess they hired someone and it did not work out.

Security Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Monterrey Security in February 2009.

it was a very easy and simple process. alot of people showed up and where in line waiting to get their 1 on 1 interview. they just tell you about the work enviroment, and ask if you are available. then they tell you about the salaries and ask if you accept. if you do accept they'll tell you to take a seat with the other people and start filling out a long form and you are set.