Montgomery & Co., LLC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Montgomery & Co., LLC in October 2011.

Interview Details – On campus recruiting for the 1st round. Interviewer went over background and didn't ask technicals. Found out later that the other interviewer grilled people on techincals so it's really who you get.

Pre-interview mixer: this was kind of awkward and was for people to get to know the firm better

Superday: Met with 4 people. Everyone was really nice. I think what I needed to have done was to show a commitment to banking since I didn't come from a banking background.

Interview Questions

Analyyst Interview

Analyyst
Santa Monica, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Montgomery & Co., LLC in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview at Monty was great and easy. The actual Superday was on a Saturday. The questions were mostly fit instead of technical.

Interview Question – Are you smart?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Investment Banking Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Montgomery & Co., LLC in April 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with three of the team members.
One for just explaining through my resume,
one for technological questions,
one for just one on one interview.
They were really nice and seemed they love their job.
I really wanted to be join this company, but I wasn't ready enough for the interview. :(
Really good company to work, I think.

Interview Questions

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Investment Banking Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at Montgomery & Co., LLC in October 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by one of the VP's at the company for a phone interview. Interview was mostly behavorial and tried to gauge your interest in the type of work that the company engages in.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in the Digital Media and Internet industry?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Montgomery & Co., LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Montgomery & Co., LLC interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Montgomery & Co., LLC employees and interview candidates.