Monument Security

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monument Security

Loss Prevention Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Monument Security in January 2010.

I had a phone interview with an LP Manager first. Then I had an in-person interview at their Oakland office with the guy who I ended up working for. I had to have a BSIS Guard license and get a background check and drug screen, but I received a contingent job offer immeditaley after my 2nd interview which took about 30 minutes or so. They asked me a lot of specific LP questions and how I would respond in different scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • One of them had to do with how I would handle a booster group if I thought one of the suspects had a weapon.   View Answer
    N/A

LP Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Monument Security in January 2010.

It was a pain only because I had to get a license through the PILB and that took over a week.

Loss Prevention Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Monument Security in March 2008.

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Questions