Monument Security

Relevance Date Difficulty

LP Agent Interview

LP Agent
Reno, NV

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Monument Security in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was a pain only because I had to get a license through the PILB and that took over a week.

Loss Prevention Agent Interview

Loss Prevention Agent
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Monument Security in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with an LP Manager first. Then I had an in-person interview at their Oakland office with the guy who I ended up working for. I had to have a BSIS Guard license and get a background check and drug screen, but I received a contingent job offer immeditaley after my 2nd interview which took about 30 minutes or so. They asked me a lot of specific LP questions and how I would respond in different scenarios.

Interview Question – One of them had to do with how I would handle a booster group if I thought one of the suspects had a weapon.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Very Easy Interview

Loss Prevention Interview

Loss Prevention

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Monument Security in March 2008.

Interview Details – Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Question – What does a shoplifter look like?   View Answer

Worked for Monument Security? Contribute to the Community!