Moo Print Limited

Updated Dec 29, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moo Print Limited

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Moo Print Limited.

This is a poor show. I found a vacancy on their website and applied, I got an email from HR the next morning. Great! We arranged a time for a call, then they just didn't call. Nothing. The next day I sent a follow up email and didn't get a reply either. Very poor, not professional, and gives a terrible impression.

Interview Questions

Terrible Interview Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Moo Print Limited in August 2014.

I have applied for a role at Moo at was called into a telephone interview with their Recruiter. My call was supposed to take 30 minutes as its the first screening. They were 15 minutes late in calling me and didn't even apologise. As a result of which we have only had 15 min discussion out of which they did most of the talking. I wasn't given an opportunity to explain how i can add value. Not to mention that i had to take time off work to have this ''interview''...