Mood Media Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

1.7

Interview

After applying through the company website I followed up 2-3 times by calling their main offices to get in touch with HR. I was then contacted by a third party hiring company. After about a month of waiting for them to start hiring in my local area, I was given 2 phone interviews by the third party recruiters, and then finally an in-person sit down interview with someone at Mood. The phone interviews were very casual and the interviewers were pleasant to talk to. They were more of a conversation than a formal interview.

Product Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mood Media in December 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume by email. Two weeks later I had a phone interview, followed by an in-person interview the following week. The in-person was with 3 individuals in the section. Each person was friendly and professional. They gladly answered my questions about the position and the company, particularly questions about the reviews here on Glassdoor.com.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine whether or not a requested feature should be added to a product?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mood Media (Fort Mill, SC) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by HR and was given a brief phone screening. We arranged for what I was told would be a multi hour interview. When I arrived onsite, I was informed that the interview had changed and the 2 original interviewers were not going to be there. Had to wait as they looked for a 2nd interviewer. Once he came in, he had not had time to read the resume and therefore had no idea what I was about or what my history was. It was VERY obvious that he thought this was a waste of his time and he was not very happy to be there. At this point, it clicked that the reviews I had read on Glassdoor were most likely spot on and this was not the place for me. They agreed and I was thankfully not offered the position. The interview ended up lasting about 20 minutes. A complete waste of time for both parties. Overall - just a very unprofessional way to handle an interview. Impressive looking building on the inside though. And the receptionist was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Normal run of the mill interview questions - nothing really unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

BDR Interview

Interview

I would have preferred it to be a bit quicker, but I was kept in the loop the entire time as to the progression by the recruiter. There seemed to be quite a bit in terms of over-lap in process, and a number of stop-and-go steps along the way.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter was solid - more of a conversation rather than an inquisition   Answer Question

Negotiation

As is - none.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mood Media (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process should have set off red flags. It was more like "are you sure you want to work here?" I should have said, "absolutely not, I do not want to hate my job."

Interview Questions

• dont answer questions - stay away   1 Answer

AR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mood Media (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process was not the most professional in my opinion. They try to intimidate you as much as possible, and try to make you decide you don't want the job, before you even make up your mind. Hiring process was alright, pretty quick. Probably the only thing they did right.

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mood Media (Austin, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Had several people interview- however they lie during interview. Once you start they act like totally different people. Even when others were supposed to interview, they did not want to come into room. Lazy people. Lazy attitude. They asked about dealing with stress when they should have asked about can you handle unfair treatment.

Negotiation

Nothing- was set. Worst job ever- management the worst

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Very in depth interview process with insightful questioning and professionalism.

Sales Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mood Media (Austin, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Very relaxed and professional. Management really seemed like they cared and they wanted to ask the right questions to hire the most credible people. I was very pleased with the process.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mood Media in December 2012.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency; I interviewed with Collections management. I don't remember specifics, but there were a lot of metrics based questions and the interview was very fast paced. I was hired same day as the interview.

Interview Questions

• I am not sure if there were any questions that I believed were difficult.   Answer Question