Mood Media

Relevance Date Difficulty

PM Interview

PM
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mood Media in November 2013.

Interview Details – Had several people interview- however they lie during interview. Once you start they act like totally different people. Even when others were supposed to interview, they did not want to come into room. Lazy people. Lazy attitude. They asked about dealing with stress when they should have asked about can you handle unfair treatment.

Negotiation Details – Nothing- was set. Worst job ever- management the worst

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mood Media.

Interview Details – The interview process should have set off red flags. It was more like "are you sure you want to work here?" I should have said, "absolutely not, I do not want to hate my job."

Interview Question – dont answer questions - stay away   View Answer

Fulfillment Technician Interview

Fulfillment Technician
Norcross, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mood Media in August 2011.

Interview Details – Straight forward and to the point. After the interview, the longest part was the waiting process. Majority of the time, a follow up after a few days will help so you don't wait all day for an answer.

Negotiation Details – Straight forward

AR Specialist Interview

AR Specialist
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Mood Media.

Interview Details – The interview process was not the most professional in my opinion. They try to intimidate you as much as possible, and try to make you decide you don't want the job, before you even make up your mind. Hiring process was alright, pretty quick. Probably the only thing they did right.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Mood Media

Interview Details – Very in depth interview process with insightful questioning and professionalism.

Interview Question – Name your biggest obstacle and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Tax
Fort Mill, SC

I applied through other source and interviewed at Mood Media.

Interview Details – Mood Media (Concord, Ontario, Canada) bought Muzak LLC (Fort Mill, South Carolina, US) -- no interview, just "legacied".

Interview Question – No questions; legacy employee.   Answer Question

Worked for Mood Media? Contribute to the Community!