Mood Media Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2014
Updated Oct 10, 2014

1.5

BDR Interview

I would have preferred it to be a bit quicker, but I was kept in the loop the entire time as to the progression by the recruiter. There seemed to be quite a bit in terms of over-lap in process, and a number of stop-and-go steps along the way.

Interview Questions
    • Recruiter was solid - more of a conversation rather than an inquisition   Answer Question
    As is - none.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mood Media in September 2014.

Applied online. Contacted by HR and was given a brief phone screening. We arranged for what I was told would be a multi hour interview. When I arrived onsite, I was informed that the interview had changed and the 2 original interviewers were not going to be there. Had to wait as they looked for a 2nd interviewer. Once he came in, he had not had time to read the resume and therefore had no idea what I was about or what my history was. It was VERY obvious that he thought this was a waste of his time and he was not very happy to be there. At this point, it clicked that the reviews I had read on Glassdoor were most likely spot on and this was not the place for me. They agreed and I was thankfully not offered the position. The interview ended up lasting about 20 minutes. A complete waste of time for both parties.

Overall - just a very unprofessional way to handle an interview. Impressive looking building on the inside though. And the receptionist was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Normal run of the mill interview questions - nothing really unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mood Media.

The interview process should have set off red flags. It was more like "are you sure you want to work here?" I should have said, "absolutely not, I do not want to hate my job."

AR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mood Media.

The interview process was not the most professional in my opinion. They try to intimidate you as much as possible, and try to make you decide you don't want the job, before you even make up your mind. Hiring process was alright, pretty quick. Probably the only thing they did right.

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mood Media in November 2013.

Had several people interview- however they lie during interview. Once you start they act like totally different people. Even when others were supposed to interview, they did not want to come into room. Lazy people. Lazy attitude. They asked about dealing with stress when they should have asked about can you handle unfair treatment.

Nothing- was set. Worst job ever- management the worst

Project Manager Interview

Very in depth interview process with insightful questioning and professionalism.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mood Media in December 2012.

I was hired through a temp agency; I interviewed with Collections management. I don't remember specifics, but there were a lot of metrics based questions and the interview was very fast paced. I was hired same day as the interview.

Interview Questions
    • I am not sure if there were any questions that I believed were difficult.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

I applied through other source – interviewed at Mood Media.

Mood Media (Concord, Ontario, Canada) bought Muzak LLC (Fort Mill, South Carolina, US) -- no interview, just "legacied".

Fulfillment Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mood Media in August 2011.

Straight forward and to the point. After the interview, the longest part was the waiting process. Majority of the time, a follow up after a few days will help so you don't wait all day for an answer.

Straight forward