Moody Bible Institute Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Moody Bible Institute in May 2012.

Received information from someone in the office about a possible job opening. Brought in Resume with application. Application was short. More focus was placed on the resume. Was called in for an interview within 3 days. Set up the interview for that week. Was called in for the position the following Thursday.

Kitchen Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Moody Bible Institute in December 2011.

They contacted me within a week of my application; we had one interview, it went very well. A cook and two supervisors interviewed me. They were very friendly. They basically wanted to make sure I was going to be a positive addition to the crew, and that I was willing to do whatever kind of task presented itself.

Interview Questions
    • I told them I had experience washing dishes, and they said, "We wash pots, not dishes." I didn't realize there were very distinct crews in the kitchen.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.

Treasury Operations Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Moody Bible Institute in November 2009.

Recruiting office was great with my application, processed quickly and had an interview lined up within 2 weeks (I've heard of others taking MUCH longer, especially internally); the interview was very casual, once my credentials were reviewed, the manager seemed more concerned about chemistry with the existing team.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moody Bible Institute

Worked for Moody Bible Institute? Contribute to the Community!