Moody's Analytics

Senior Marketing Associate Interview

Senior Marketing Associate
New York, NY

Interviewed at Moody's Analytics

Interview Details – I had an initial phone call and a 15 min interview with the HR. They then set up a phone interview with the person who was going to be my manager. During the phone interview I was asked a few brain teasers. Following that interview I had an onsite interview where I met 5 people for half an hour each. about 10 days later I was brought in for a second onsite interview where I met 4 people each for half an hour. I was some what confused after all the interviews because half the people I met with told me I will be reporting to them. The offer was made over the phone a day after the second in person interview.

Interview Question – They wanted to hire someone with data analysis experience for their marketing department, yet they were asking me if I had any sales experience.   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Associate Interview

Senior Marketing Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at Moody's Analytics.

Interview Details – It was a very thorough process. I had to take 9 1-1 interviews. They were thorough to figure out if I was the right fit. After series of interview they took 2 weeks to make an initial offer. then after some negotiation I took the offer.

Interview Question – Reasoning test, a lot of behaviorial questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Moody's Analytics in January 2014.

Interview Details – First a phone screen, nothing too tough, just to see if you actually can talk about how various technologies work (in this case Spring, Hibernate, JUnit and TDD).

Then a face to face with a coding test and several two person technical question answer type with "implement this use case" challenges. Interview by the PL with questions on how you would react to various situations, how do you feel about pair programming, etc.

Interview with the PM explaining the project and assessing my interest.

Overall very even handed and straight forward.

Interview Question – How would you implement HashMap?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

Interview Details – Phone interview

Interview Question – If you have a coin and you get 600 head out of 1000 throws. Is it more possible to be a fair coin or an unfair coin?   Answer Question

Associate Economist Interview

Associate Economist
West Chester, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Moody's Analytics.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume through the company website and was contacted to come in for an interview.

Interview Question – I was given a sheet of economic data for a metropolitan area and was asked to write a 1 page report on it in an hour.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was desperate for a job and the pay was good enough so I took it.

Quantitative Research Associate Interview

Quantitative Research Associate

Interview Details – Phone Interview

Interview Question – Easy Econometric questions   Answer Question

Database Engineer Interview

Database Engineer
West Chester, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Moody's Analytics in October 2013.

Interview Details – Intense back-to-back interview process (5hrs, 7 separate interviews, 8 people). Requires stamina and calm nerves but is possible to overcome if you can at least talk a good game. Generic questions such as, "What are your strengths/weaknesses?"

Interview Question – My last interviewer inquired my analytical skills and asked me an open-ended question concerning breaks in data off the top of his head.   Answer Question

Meeting Manager Interview

Meeting Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Moody's Analytics in September 2013.

Interview Details – Had phone interview with Recruiter - first time he forgot appointment & second time he called late. Hardly asked any questions but promised to get back to me about moving forward & I've never heard back & no responses to emails.

Interview Question – I wasn't anything difficult.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst III Interview

Associate Analyst III
New York, NY

I interviewed at Moody's Analytics in January 2013.

Interview Details – I received a short phone call and later went in for a super day. I had two interviews with 2 people in each interview. The questions were pretty basic. Went through my resume and discussed previous experiences.

Interview Question – How specific past experiences will help in the position of Associate Analyst at Moody's.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interview Details – the process was real smooth and I enjoyed it

Interview Question – it was helpful and i enjoyed my experience   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moody's Analytics

Worked for Moody's Analytics? Contribute to the Community!