Moody's Business Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Moody's in June 2011.

Phone screen, followed by in person interview with three people, no technical questions, just wanted to see how much I knew about Moody's core businesses. General questions of why this position, what I thought of perception of rating agencies in general in light of credit crisis. Three interviews each 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Moody's

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Moody's in April 2011.

The interview process was not that difficult. I applied online and had a phone screen for about 30 mins. Then I was asked to send some sample work which I had to make up to remove any proprietary information. I was then scheduled for a day long interview with 7 individuals in NYC office.There were 6 candidates that were interviewed that day and we were given offices where we would sit and the interviewers would come and talk to us. The office was really nice but there was a lot of emphasize on "we do not pay enough" which goes in sync with people who have left reviews on the company.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a system process with workflow of one of your projects.   Answer Question
    • How do you meet stake holders expectation when you fail deadlines.   Answer Question

Worked for Moody's? Contribute to the Community!