Moody's Financial Data Associate Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Moody's (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Initially applied online and contacted by phone from HR specialist explaining the role and asking a few questions (general, resume Q's). Next set up interview in office, spoke with 1 team leader of global middle office, and then spoke with VP of global middle office via phone conference. Still waiting to hear back from interviewers

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, just understanding of basic finance/accounting   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Moody's

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Moody's (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied on their website and received a call for an interview a few days later. Consisted of 3 separate parts, the first with the HR director, the second with employees that were already doing the Financial Data Associate position, and the last with the department supervisor. All were very friendly and straight forward. Mostly asked general behavioral questions and about future plans.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Moody's (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

People that interviewed me were very nice and asked the typical behavioral questions as well as review my resume in detail. There were three separate interviews back-to-back (HR Manager, Group Interview with current Financial Data Associates, and finally a Manager for the Financial Data Associate group). Each interview was very detailed and moved along very smoothly and you don't notice that 3 interviews in one day. I felt I got along with the members well and had a very positive interview session. However, did not receive an offer, but it was a great experience and felt like a great place to work for. The building is very modern and the business atmosphere is quiet, but also very busy. Definitely worth the shot.

Interview Questions

• Describe your biggest strength and weakness? Why should we hire you over someone else? They expect about a 2-year commitment to stay with the company so the person can contribute and gain the necessary experience.   Answer Question

Financial Data Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Moody's in April 2010.

Interview

Quick interview process. Had the telephone interview with head of team and hr one week after sending off application. Another week later had a face to face interview with the Md and other team members in London. A week later, I had the offer.